Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 236 of 634 FirstFirst ... 86186216226234235236237238246256286386 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 6336
  1. #2351 Re: Bobber 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi There,
    would you mind posting pics? Also what did you end up spending with getting it imported here?

Thanks
    Ryan

2. #2352 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Well got the headlight working. Took the tank off and found so many wires disconnected it's a wonder anything worked. The two wires powering the taillight both appear to be hot. So I took the rear fender off again and spliced the rubber open. All the wires are good from the box to the light. So now I'm thinking maybe just the bulb. Went to autozone and got one that looks the same and fit perfect but not even the brake lights work with it. Any certain place to get the right bulb?

3. #2353 Re: Bobber 
    Quote Originally Posted by rgerbernyc View Post
    Hi There,
    would you mind posting pics? Also what did you end up spending with getting it imported here?

Thanks
    Ryan
    The bobber is imported by sunny motor sports.They are the only importer from my understanding.Check their website for cost and then look for a drop shipper with a cheaper price. http://www.scooterdepot.us/250cc-cus...kes-p-731.html

4. #2354 Re: Bobber 
    C-Moto Noob
    Oh, Im just now realizing this isn't a China only forum. I actually live in Shanghai, does anybody know where I can get one of those here in China?

Thanks
    Ryan

5. #2355 Re: Bobber 
    Quote Originally Posted by rgerbernyc View Post
    Oh, Im just now realizing this isn't a China only forum. I actually live in Shanghai, does anybody know where I can get one of those here in China?

Thanks
    Ryan
    I sometimes forget that people from other countries use the forums.

Here is the manufactures info.Maybe it will help you locate a local reseller. http://laughingliu.en.hisupplier.com/

6. #2356 Re: Bobber 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Happy to report I have my light situation fixed! Thanks for the replies. After replacing the bulb and getting nothing, I checked all the wires with a volt meter and found I had a bad wire running from the electrical box to the taillight assembly. Replaced the the wire and not everything is working.

7. #2357 Re: Bobber 
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Bobber View Post
    Happy to report I have my light situation fixed! Thanks for the replies. After replacing the bulb and getting nothing, I checked all the wires with a volt meter and found I had a bad wire running from the electrical box to the taillight assembly. Replaced the the wire and not everything is working.
    Any problems getting your bike reg'd and tagged?

8. #2358 Re: Bobber 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Havent tried to reg it yet. The bike came in Thursday, got insurance on it yesterday but didnt make it to the DMV. Going Monday to get a temp tag. The certficate of origin came with the bike so I have to mail it off to Great Sports and have them sign it. I keep you posted. I haven't seen any bobbers around here but I've seen a good many Chinese sports bikes so hopefully it go well

Hey bow, did you have any luck with the brake pads? I found a local store for on/off road bikes that have a bunch of different pad kits in see through bilster packs. I need to take mine off and go match them up.
    2010 Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Owner

10. #2360 Re: Dong Fang DF 250 RTB Bobber Information 
    C-Moto Regular
    so long... dong!

i traded in the good ol bobber today and stepped up to a Honda Shadow 1100 Sabre. i'm going to miss that little bike, but being such a big guy, i needed something with some more get up and go. compared to the size of the DF this Honda is a frikkin BEAST. i've enjoyed being part of this thread and will still keep up with it and everyone's Dong Fang adventures. ride hard and keep your knees in the breeze, Hooliganboy out.