Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: New Pag sportbike??? 
    The FX-3 is sold as a Regal Rator brand here is Shanghai but they are sold as 250cc not 300's so I guess he ordered them with 300 cc engines.... they are built in WuXi.... I have seen some of the same bikes JP sells in the factory, I think this who he deals with.... I seen the buzzing around town the FX-3 is okay but they have a larger one and the tank is tooooooo big....

2. #12 Re: New Pag sportbike??? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghaifingers View Post
    The FX-3 is sold as a Regal Rator brand here is Shanghai but they are sold as 250cc not 300's so I guess he ordered them with 300 cc engines.... they are built in WuXi.... I have seen some of the same bikes JP sells in the factory, I think this who he deals with.... I seen the buzzing around town the FX-3 is okay but they have a larger one and the tank is tooooooo big....

Nothin wrong with a big tank! means less stops to the station!

3. #13 Re: New Pag sportbike??? 
    C-Moto Senior
    Why do you think that the bike is made in WUXI? Lifeng is in Wenzhou.
    LIFENG GROUP CO.,LTD.
    NO.1 LIAN INDUSTRY DISTRICT WENZHOU,ZHEJIANG,CHINA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bike has 270cc, if you want to check the actual displacement, here is a calculator that will tell you what the displacement is based on the Bore and Stroke.

Lifeng is a group, so it is possible that the bikes are manufactured in different locations? If they exceed production capacity in one factory then they can contract another. They obviously have no trouble manufacturing the designs of others.

4. #14 Re: New Pag sportbike??? 
    C-Moto Senior
    What’s interesting is how people say it needs this or it needs that, just goes to show you how you could have several versions of a bike and the bikes could all sport the same engine. Something for everyone?
    I like the design of the FX-3 its a great bike for women or short men….I am 6” 185 so I need a bigger bike. Taller seat for my long legs, I wish that Zongshen would put the 250cc water cooled engine they have in the GS250 and take off the fairing.
    Tuck the exhaust up under the seat like the FX-3 a round headlight and gauges, then I could have a bike I feel comfortable on.

The engine is ready to be powder coated black...
    ZS255mm
    Last edited by Oengus; 03-16-2010 at 02:33 AM.

5. #15 Re: New Pag sportbike??? 
    C-Moto Senior
    They will cut the cost on the bikes to under $3K and clear them out, but if Lifeng does not ramp down production then they will show up sure as shit on the trader sitesthey already are I have seen them; not lately because I just get bored of looking at what they have listed and under every fecking name you can imagine! Then some of those trader sites are loading spy ware on computers. That means: 1) they are spying or 2) their server is hosting outsiders and not secured or 3) both.
    But Pag is obviously not stupid he must have a exclusive distribution contract and he can call them out on it and he sure as hell would. Tell the Han Brothers not to F with a tattooed yank, he will jack them up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12