Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hi 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey, i'm Alex from the Netherlands,
    recently bought a QingQi QM200GY. Going to use is to get to work (50km a day) and for some fun rides. The QingQi now only has 2300 km (from 2007) so I hope I can make a lot more!

2. #2 Re: Hi 
    Hi Alex, welcome to the forum and welkom in de wereld van China bikes!
    It seems you have found one of the best china bikes to play with. I hope the carburettor Humanbeing found for you in the other thread will make it run well.
    I have spent many good times in the Netherlands (not just stoned in Amsterdam) and it would be a great place for this bike - except when the wind is strong! So many long flat roads with no shelter.
    Get some pictures for us as soon as you can. I rode all around the Netherlands and Belgium and went into Luxembourg as well, fun riding and good beers of many kinds. Many of the lads here would enjoy that!
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

3. #3 Re: Hi 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Only reading your reply now, sorry! I will make some pictures as soon as possible! I have a other exaust on my Kinky (all my friends call it this way, I started doing the same :) )
    For the carb we found a solution! The Motor shop added a little part on it! So its perfectly fine now!

Were have you been in The Netherlands? Im from Spijkenisse (near Rotterdam) Got some nice roads here, at least, im enoying it!
    Its a really great bike for these kind of roads! For this first time in my life I go smilling to work :)

Will post my pics asap!

4. #4 Re: Hi 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Made some pictures today, the weather wasnt that great, and I forgot to make a picture of the fixed carb. The only non-standard thing about this QingQi is the exhaust, a Leovinci SBK, really nice sound! Got the dB-killers in now, otherwise the neighbors don't like me anymore :)

4.jpg1.jpg
    3.jpg2.jpg
    5.jpg

5. #5 Re: Hi 
    looks,
    Nice looking bike. I have the same but orange Qlink. That big exhaust is too loud? I tried a Yoshimura can on mine but way too loud for my taste and went back to stock.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

6. #6 Re: Hi 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Not too loud, loud enough :) I always ride with my mp3 player in, so its softer (at least for me) When I come home from work my girlfriend hears me coming and knows its me :)
    The same when I visit my parents, theres always a nice cup of tea ready for me when I enter. It has is advantages!
    That orange bodywork looks nice! Do you know if they fits 1:1 on a QingQi? I find it way cooler than the black ones.

7. #7 Re: Hi 
    looks,
    " Do you know if they fits 1:1 on a QingQi? I find it way cooler than the black ones. "
    That's a ChinaV question. He knows everything about Chinese bikes. I'm still learning since I only own four plus one mini jeep.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

8. #8 Re: Hi 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Oke :) Will waith for a reply :)
    Wow! Is that a golf car rebuild to mini jeep? Thats really cool! I nearly have enough space for my bike,
    its very tight but with some turning en lifting it fits. Will post a picture of it later. We live in a appartment with a little storage space in the basement :( If we had more space I would have bought a heavier bike I think.

9. #9 Re: Hi 
    I imported it two year ago from China to Miami Florida USA
    http://www.chinacavalier.com/EEC-ATV...-seat-EEC-119/
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

10. #10 Re: Hi 
    that exhaust is MASIIVE :O haha looks smart tho, what happened to the front fairing ?
    Pulse Adrenaline 125 Beast of a bike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast