Researching 250cc bikes in Shanghai as my first beginners bike. I know there's plenty of knowledge in this forum so i was hoping someone could shed some light.

I was looking into the Honda CBF 250cc but the dealer said only the 125cc versions are available in China. Also looked at the 250cc Regal Raptor but i've heard some bad reviews saying that it's heavy, underpowered and overpriced. (that's not a statement btw, it's a truly beautiful bike) The Honda Shadow 150cc is also appealing but it's not gonna offer anything more than my little 150cc scooter.

I'm struggling for ideas...

I saw a review of the Loncin 250cc on this forum which looks amazing but i don't know any Loncin dealers, and to be honest i've never heard of them before. Any thoughts on that bike or a close equivalent?

My dream bike would be the Kawasaki Ninja 250R, but it seems they're not readily accessible either. It looks like the Yamaha YBR 250cc is my last available option but i'm stuck on the fence on that one.

My mandarin sucks so it's hard to get any decent information from dealers, hence my begging for answers from this forum. Euphorius has already been a great help. Thanks for that.