Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    can any one tell me where i can get bearings form for zenco yb 125 or what size the are so i can track sum down im going mad

2. #2 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    Take the wheels off and look at the bearings. Then go to a bearing supply store and buy them.

Then learn how to spell....

Cheers!
    ChinaV

3. #3 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    Actually, we probably can, but why would we bother? You haven't even introduced yourself.
    Let alone checked your speelign.
    i know some people from West Sussex, (as opposed to westsussex) and they are reasonably polite and reasonably intelligent. Perhaps in westsussex the schools are notsogood.
    There are bearings in a quite a few different places on these machines. Which particular ones are driving you mad? Let us start with a choice between clutch and wheels (two) so as not to cause your brain too much overheating.

well, seems ChinaV beat me too it while I was dithering over my phrasing ...!!!
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

4. #4 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    having problems spelling dont make me a bad perso mocking the afficted makes you the bad person . and as for your comment if i was able to walk 20 miles to town i wouldn't be trying to order them on line but thank any way

5. #5 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    Now, now sunnyjim, China V rarely mocks anyone, we just get fed up with people with no manners who don't say 'hello' and ask politely.

Me? I mock anyone, including the afflicted and the disabled and females and gays and other races. I am just a nasty bastard I guess. I even look in the nirror and mock myself every morning, just to keep in practise. Must be all the years of vibration on a china bike. Drov eme mud. Probably drove me mad as well

So if you cannot spell, cannot use a spell checker, have a learning and social disability that means you can't say 'hi' at least ... then I would apologise and I would do it sincerely and go out of my way to assist you.

Instead I think you are probably typical of the younger generation and just expect your abbreviated, badly spelt versions of twitter language to mean something and that mouthing back at us will make us feel faint. Like fuck it will.

Just start again, say 'Hi' and we will do your work for you.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

6. #6 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    Take the wheels off and look at the bearings. Then go to an online bearing store and order them.

Then spellcheck your posts before posting as it might help the next guy searching the site for the same problem.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

7. #7 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    ok peeps hello im mole and yes from westsusse and i cant spell cos i was let down by my school who didnt know how to help me so put me in a room and i made teaddys and played on a playes on a acorn pc but i get on ok and have worked in graphic designe for 10 years i up with my new born who is puking on my drunkenmonky to and making it hard to type hence all the bad spelling (distraction) and the thread is wheel bearing zenco as i took a beating taking me to east surry baby unit for two weeks and now the other half cant drive after c section and i can find any one thak can help so tryed asking nice peeps on ere and end up getting the piss taken thanks a lot and all i want to do is fix the bike so i can do the shopping romuch to ask thanks Mole age 35

8. #8 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    OH YOU POOR SOD.
    You don't learn at all do you? I feel more sorry for your wife stuck with a self-pitying manipulative victim type like you BUT lete mne enbster your world for a while and see what hapopens while I lokk on the internet for i nof to sarv me caling the dealres at http://www.motorbike-warehouse.co.uk...ils.php?pid=24 and asking them - or if they hate you too and won't help you then try
    http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk/bikes.php
    http://simplybearings.co.uk/shop/
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

9. #9 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    well thank you blue top man i didnt say hi at firse as i was asking a question and would say hi and thank you when i got a reply my bad and now i know thats not how it works but thanks gen ill have a look see and thanks for digging up the links :-)

10. #10 Re: wheel barings zenco yb 125?? 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    I know there is probably an abbreviation for this, but I am "laughing my ass off and rolling on the floor". this surely ranks as one of the best forum entries of all time.

every day a new adventure in MyChinaMoto! I live in China, and hence am closed off from advanced western culture. what, please, is a drunkenmonky?

please post pix of your bearing repair, as there are other members (including me) who face this task and have no idea how to do it.

thanks in advance, and cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast