Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. #41 Re: Honda WH150-2 aka 150RR 
    C-Moto Noob
    So was your exhaust low-restriction? Did you get an entire system? Upgrade the air filter? What's the diameter of the pipe?
    I've been trying to wrap my head around the relationship between backpressure, torque, HP etc.. but I think because the engine has fuel injection it matters less and a low restriction exhaust would be better.
    Still trying to get my head around it though.
    Edit: Its a carb, not FI.. Sorry I'm a noob at all this stuff. So, exhausts, anywone?
    Last edited by maliusmaximus; 07-26-2012 at 10:00 AM.

2. #42 Re: Honda WH150-2 aka 150RR 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi All,
    Just reviving this thread to see how everybody is going with their Rr150.
    Mine's going fine, but the chain and sprockets seem to wear pretty quickly, the choke is broken, and my front discs wear away after 2 months... maybe I'm pushing it too hard hehe.
    Anyway I have a friend here who is into the racing scene. We're looking at putting in a new engine and making some mods to the bike. Has anybody got any experiences to share?
    Currently I'm trying to find out more info about the engine as it will determine the kind of engine we can fit.
    I'm

3. #43 Re: Honda WH150-2 aka 150RR 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by maliusmaximus View Post
    Hi All,
    Just reviving this thread to see how everybody is going with their Rr150.
    Mine's going fine, but the chain and sprockets seem to wear pretty quickly, the choke is broken, and my front discs wear away after 2 months... maybe I'm pushing it too hard hehe.
    Anyway I have a friend here who is into the racing scene. We're looking at putting in a new engine and making some mods to the bike. Has anybody got any experiences to share?
    Currently I'm trying to find out more info about the engine as it will determine the kind of engine we can fit.
    I'm
    Hi dear friends, greeting from Colombia , I am also new here in mychina moto, I have South american new version of Honda RR150 , I want to get racing parts (for example racing camshaft and muffler from China), can you help me?

4. #44 Re: Honda WH150-2 aka 150RR 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    ^My advice, don't buy your race parts from mainland Ch!na, buy parts made in Ta!wan or H-K, not here... the parts you might find in mainland Ch!na made in Ch!na, will in all likelihood be substandard cr@p! There is a significant difference in products made on consignment for branded companies to be exported and sold abroad and the products made for selling on the local market here... one word sums up the quality of the latter... bull-faeces... OK two words then.
    YMMV
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

5. #45 Re: Honda WH150-2 aka 150RR 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    ^My advice, don't buy your race parts from mainland Ch!na, buy parts made in Ta!wan or H-K, not here... the parts you might find in mainland Ch!na made in Ch!na, will in all likelihood be substandard cr@p! There is a significant difference in products made on consignment for branded companies to be exported and sold abroad and the products made for selling on the local market here... one word sums up the quality of the latter... bull-faeces... OK two words then.
    YMMV
    Sir thank you very much for your fast response, I really hope that this forum Honda RR15 can take hold again, a return to talk a lot about the bike and that is also possible to bump the shares.
    Hopefully we can get many users CBF150SF Honda and Honda RR150, can come to this forum to share their views and experiences.
    In my continent of America, the issue on these motorcycles has been very neglected

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345