Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Big Bike Dealers 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello< i am thinking of exporting about 10 bikes from china, I was wondering if someone could give me names of different dealers in China, HK or anywher inn China, Thank you very much.

2. #2 Re: Big Bike Dealers 

3. #3 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    C-Moto Noob
    Why when people want to know something, and are asking honestly, some smartass has to say something obvious or stupid, I am just asking cause obviously i havent found any except for 1, so thats the reason why I joined thir forum, to see if i could get some help locating Agusta dealers or even second hand big bikes, if you dont know any, thank you for reading,but pls keep your ignorant comments to your self.

4. #4 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    C-Moto Guru
    No roadlegal Augusta in China.

Legal Big Bikes only BMW, Harley and Benelli. Some Japanese bikes seem to underwent CCC procedure but details are rare.
    RTFF and you will find their shop locations.

5. #5 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear Agustarider,

All forums are different. Spend two minutes browsing in our forum you'll realize it's a warm and friendly and generous place. You walk into a nice place where you are a stranger, you could do a lot worse than making a polite self-introduction before starting to ask questions. Maybe mention that you've looked all over and are having the damnedest time finding something, and then came across this cool forum which seems filled with warm and friendly and generous people and thought, just maybe I could find some answers here.

Or instead you could just blurt out an ill-formed, uncontexted, misspelled, information-bereft and illogical question and expect the world to bow at your feet and lavish answers upon you as if we can read your f*cking mind. Pardon my ignorance, but even if we could read your f*cking mind, why would anyone with an ounce of self-respect try to help someone as boorish as your good self?

cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

6. #6 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    Quote Originally Posted by agustarider View Post
    Hello< i am thinking of exporting about 10 bikes from china, I was wondering if someone could give me names of different dealers in China, HK or anywher inn China, Thank you very much.
    Later you said " to see if i could get some help locating Agusta dealers or even second hand big bikes,"

So from your first message we were suppose to know you were asking for Agusta bike dealers in China?
    Somehow I missed that.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

7. #7 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    Try and start again mate, you get another chance!

We all make mistakes and you made one even if unintentional or through language misunderstandings. This IS a helpful forum and reasonably democratic and very tolerant - and forum posts don't allow us always to read character and meaning

- however, people do just get disappeared ...
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

8. #8 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    Stupid questions from someone we don't know usually get some kind of dick answer.

Your question is way too way vague. It's like going on a gadget forum and asking "hey what's a good camera?". Do you expect someone to write you an essay? Ask a proper question or get a shitty answer. Don't get offended, you're not the first and you won't be the last...

Now let's try again. What are you trying to do? Be specific.

9. #9 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    Why when people want to know something, and are asking honestly, some smartass has to say something obvious or stupid, I am just asking cause obviously i havent found any except for 1, so thats the reason why I joined thir forum, to see if i could get some help locating Agusta dealers or even second hand big bikes, if you dont know any, thank you for reading,but pls keep your ignorant comments to your self.
    Lol, I would not say Felix is "smartass". Or maybe he is, but that does not make him worse person than he is already Just begin to rub your knucles and say "eh, feeling smart today aren't we" while grinning and he will tell you everything you need to know

Also consider joining this forum as member and not just some random information seeker.

10. #10 Re: Big Bike Dealers 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Firstly, what is it really want? What type of bike? Any particular brands? You could do worse than have a look at the dealers/manufacturers section on this website, while not exhaustive by any means, it covers the main bases. You also could read through some of the threads, it amazing what you might pick up even from a unlikely thread. There are as stated only a handful of manufacturers who can legally sell big displacement motorcycles (in some parts of China) and most of these are international brands that are importing their models. Only a couple Jialing and CFMoto at the moment are actually physically manufacturing >600cc motorcycles. Another way is to check out the motorcycle trade shows and you're in luck as you can find a few threads on this site. While Taobao can be your friend as can Alibaba, don't believe everything you see on either site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast