Those of you who are connected to the Suzhou sidecar club or frequent the Tianma track probably have heard stories about Wiseco coming to China and wondering if it was ever really going to happen. Well, I can assure you that it HAS HAPPENED! Performance Motorsports Inc, parent company of Wiseco, JE, ProX and Innovate has formally began setting up PMI Asia, a distribution and technical center in SIP. Our primary focus on the automotive side, but we are taking on Powersports projects too.

We had great success back in 2007 when we worked with Panyu based FYM to win the CSBK 150cc championship. I recently met with the original team manager and he told me the same engines Wiseco built in 2007 still had enough power to place 3rd in last years CSBK with only replacing the pistons. Our current PS focus is on developing an engine enhancement kit for the CJ750, a race kit for the CBF150 and user installable Harley 883 to 1200 conversion kit. These should all be in stock and available forsale by June. We can also provide you any Wiseco, JE, ProX or Innovate shelf stock product within a reasonable leadtime and can handle custom piston orders through JE or Wiseco for any model.

We will have full boring and honing capabilities by early summer and will be able to do cylinder head modifications by late 2011 or early 2012. To support all of this we've brought over one of Wiseco's top technical people for a 2+ year assignment.

Happy Riding!

Jim
MD PMI-Asia