Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C-Moto Noob
    No mate not tried different tyre presures. The bike was in the exact same condition as the first run except for the mods. I know it sounds bitter, but I really do think they didn't give the engine a proper thrashing. Will pick up the paper work today and compare. If it is right then the bikes going in the river and I'm off to the pub!

C-Moto Noob
    !!!!!!! UPDATE TO THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

When I got the bike home I threw my toys out of the pram and decided it was going straight into the workshop for a complete internal overhaul.
    As I took the chain off the back wheel fell to the side - Meaning after changing my chain two nights ago I forgot to tighten the wheel nuts! So some how I rode the bike there, they Dyno'd it and I rode it home with the back wheel only being held in by the chain and the wheel adjusters can't believe I or the engineer didn't notice it. Speaking to him he said he noticed the vibration but thought that was normal and that this would have had a huge impact on the reading, as every time the power was put on the wheel would've moved away and pulled against the engine slowing it down. Unfortunately the engine is already out, so I'll never know what it would have done. What a day, I don't drink but I really feel the need for a beer or seven

Man...that's fugged up! I guess life really is in the details yeah?

Grab yourself a brew mate. Have another go.

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12