Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
Dear Pal,

The original poster of this thread asked about the bona fides of this company, thinking that MCM members might have some ideas. I've not seen members raining down with praise for JLMoto, or even much in the way of views, positive or negative. Given our collective interest in a healthier market, these are precisely the questions that people shopping for new or used bikes should be asking, and they are precisely the questions that JLMoto and any other vendor should be prepared to answer, including the one about fake plates. Every expat I know has asked me about fake plates. Someone is out there selling them. And contrary to your comment, some sellers do in fact post openly about how to "buy" drivers licenses and plates.

You seem to know details about the Tianma operations, and you seem to be strongly suggesting with your "dreaming" comment that what they do is perhaps not 100% legal or ethical. We also know from your previous posts that you are in the industry and are very keen to see it become more professional and transparent and safe and reliable. If you indeed know about underhanded or illegal business practices that might hurt your fellow riders, why not just come out and say it? You could save your fellow motorcyclists a lot of trouble and time and help make things better.

In any case, tasty and anyone else tempted to buy from JLMoto or "at Tianma" should definitely be asking all of these questions and more. You wouldn't disagree, would you, Pal?

cheers
I agree, the questions created are very important, and should definitely be answered before buying a bike. And if JLMOTO is selling legit bikes they should have no problem answering them. If only there were more people that dealt with them before!!