Hi all. I've spent some time perusing the site and others before buying, but I now own a new QLink or Jinan Qingqi or whatever you want to call it XF200. I have spent a while on supermotojunkie.com and found my way here via members JTC and zugzug. I like the international forum, it seems like more info gets shared that way.

About me, I have been riding since I was young, mostly off road. After I got married I bought my beloved SV650S and have been riding her for the last 7 years. She has 37000 miles and a bunch of track days. I always loved the off-road feel and wanted to get that on the street. I have been looking at supermoto bikes for a while, but could never manage to save up the money. So that's where the XF200 comes in. I got a smoking deal on this one, and while it is no Husqvarna SM610, I think it will be a lot of fun.

My brother has already laid it down with about 2km on the clock, so I don't have to worry about keeping it pristine. Only some light scratches on the plastic. My planned mods are to remove the stickers, 16T front sprocket, possibly raise the bars or swap them out, and ride it as much as possible.

The first issue is to get it legal, which is proving to be a bit of a hassle. The dealer is 300 miles away and sent me an MCO that wasn't notarized. And he is on vacation. So I need to get him to send me a notarized MCO, then apply for a title and registration, then get it inspected. Then ride it!