Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Welcome!!

The cool thing about here is the Chinese based members who find all kinds of secret thingys and stuff direct from China!

BTW, I saw a nice TLR 1000 (I think that is what it was called) today--your SV reminded me of it. I used to have a DR250s the year before electric start ('91?--brain getting old ) so am impartial to Suzuki--is that your reason for the Qlink?
The TL is a beast, a bit different than the SV, which a lot of owners like to call a girl's bike... But I love it. I am not particularly partial to Suzuki, but it the SV has done well for me so far.

tidefan, I think the reason why the suspension is lacking on the QLink is because it is a cheap bike. Suspension is one of the quickest ways to add cost to a bike, and most casual riders won't notice much of a difference. The rear shock on my SV650 cost $1300 (Penske, I didn't pay for it though...) and I only paid $1200 for the entire XF200!! I've also put some work into the front suspension on my SV with some different cartridge emulators as it comes stock with damper rod forks. It is easy to sink lots of money into the suspension.