Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: SHINERAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: SHINERAY 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    dp, the Qingqi 200 enduro/motard is about as perfect of a Chinese dirt bike as you will get. Perhaps the 250cc version is better, but the 200 has had alot of real world testing all around the globe (the 250cc version is much newer and has less worldwide exposure than the 200). That is where I would start my looking! What bike did you get before?
    Culcune , I am amazed by the x2 Shineray 250s Power .... Man it looks way better than any other chinese makes I've seen so far ...What is the tentative price of Qingqi 250 ? I just cant get off this 250 segment ... I have had a Honda Karizma 225 ( Indian Collaboration) bike before .... Now I am looking for going Off Road.. I tried the Qingqi 200 in China 2008. It was nice and smooth , but it looked somewhat small to me...Qingqi finishing is up to the mark ... SHienray also have a nice finish , I saw them in Canton , they were BLING ... So Culcune where are you in CHina and which bike are you using ... Tks Mate TC

2. #12 Re: SHINERAY 
    dp, I am not in China. And right now I am bikeless However, the one bike that has kept coming up here on mychinamoto and chinariders.net, as well mentioned on horizonsunlimited.com/hubb as having generally good, steady quality has been the Qingqi 200.

In the US, a company will be importing the Qingqi 250 motard under their own brand, and if I get my new job (with the raise I need!! ) then I will be an owner of one of them.

The Shoupu bikes were advertised in the US under the Pitster Pro brand as having 27 hp, and were generally well received by the very few who actually bought one. The price was a little steep in the US for a relatively unknown bike from China, which kept the bike from selling in large numbers, but those that took the plunge seemed to have no issues with them from what I have read.

3. #13 Re: SHINERAY 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Culcune bro , I hope things click for u , best wishes
    27 hp Shoupu is sounding great ... Does it also come with Fastace and Kenda Tyres as Standard parts ?
    Shineray told me that the x2 height can be adjusted to 820-960mm . I am a bit small around 5'6 ... And I am not sure , any info on that ?

4. #14 Re: SHINERAY 
    Here an interesting pic about a Shineray bike.
    Looks like a Triumph Boneville and has 400ccm if i see it right on the side cover.Shineray400.jpg
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

5. #15 Re: SHINERAY 
    oh hell yes I want 2 of those!

6. #16 Re: SHINERAY 
    I can imagine that are nice bikes. Engine looks same as X5. Might be a good daily commuter.
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12