Hello,

I am a newbe her, let me introduce myself. I'd lived in Germany the last 20 years and since 1.5 years in Shanghai. It's going to be some more. I ride an old lady '79 BMW R65 in Germany, old but in perfect and original condition - I like her. In my young years in Poland I rode a '82 CZ350.

I've been reading around a while in this forum since some months already. A JH600 seems to be the choice in China, so I am going to order one most likely. Jialing sent me a quotation last Friday. 20 working days delivery time. I am aware of the Asian and Euro version. Jialing mentioned a '08 and '09 model and sent some info on that. I puzzle on what does it mean:

“08(代号:Z-enduro 老款标准配置:29800.00元(亚版
30800.00元(欧版)

“09(代号:Z-enduro )标准配置版:31800.00元(亚版)
32800.00元(欧版)

标配版说明
主要提升配置点: 新款保险杠、新款后货架(增加捆绑柱)、铝合金圈轮圈、铝合金手把、多功能外接电源、铝合金主脚蹬、铝合金副脚蹬、

“09(代号:Z-enduro )旅行版:待定(亚版)
待定(欧版)

旅行版说明
主要提升配置点: 新款保险杠、新款后货架(增加捆绑柱)、铝合金圈轮圈、铝合金手把、多功能外接电源、铝合金主脚蹬、铝合金副脚蹬、新款左右边箱、左右边箱架、尾箱。

especially the mods of '09, where Google Translate tells me:

Major upgrade configuration point: the new bumper, new rear rack (an increase of bound column), aluminum alloy ring wheels, aluminum handle, multi-function external power supply, primary aluminum pedals, aluminum Vice pedal.

What is "the new bumper" and "new rear rack (an increase of bound column)"?

Jialing also had let me download some current pics from their server. It seems the frame is black coated now and the painting of the fearing aside has changed a bit, too. I don't like the stock panniers and read here, the quality is not that good anyway. The alu cases of Pfaelzer are awesome , but the tailor made rack seems a challenge .

Anyway, first of all I have to decide which model: '08 or '09? There is 2k difference in price. Not so much, but is the '09 better at all? Perhaps is a Laser ProDuro a better investment than those stock mods of Jialing?

Ride safely!

macieq