Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Search for CF-Moto dealer in area hangzhou 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello everybody!

I´m searching for a dealer of the CF500-2A (long version) atv or of other atvs of CF-Moto. I know that the production is in hangzhou. But i need also a dealer where I can buy me quad direct in area hangzhou.

Thanks for your help and best regards!

Kickergott1

2. #2 Re: Search for CF-Moto dealer in area hangzhou 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickergott1 View Post
    Hello everybody!
    I´m searching for a dealer of the CF500-2A (long version) atv or of other atvs of CF-Moto. I know that the production is in hangzhou. But i need also a dealer where I can buy me quad direct in area hangzhou.
    Thanks for your help and best regards!
    Kickergott1
    Hi Kickergoot1,
    Here's the information in Chinese for contacting CFMoto directly though it'd be easier for you if you speak Mandarin or initially have someone who speaks Mandarin contact them. It's unclear from your post if you plan to buy just one or two units, since volume would be the criterion for dealing with CFMoto direct. If you're just after one or two units then CFMoto will provide you with the contact details of a dealer near Hangzhou.

If you have no luck then let me know, and I'll dig up the principle CFMoto agent contact details for Zhejiang who is based in Taizhou, for you.

浙江春风动力股份有限公司
    总机:0571-86155555
    传真:0571-89265555
    国内销售热线:0571-86208855
    公务车销售热线:0571-89265681
    骑行部品销售热线:0571-86137811
    客服服务热线:0571-89265678
    地址:浙江杭州余杭经济开发区五洲路116号
    邮编:311100
    邮箱:cfmoto@cfmoto.com

3. #3 Re: Search for CF-Moto dealer in area hangzhou 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    Hi Kickergoot1,
    Here's the information in Chinese for contacting CFMoto directly though it'd be easier for you if you speak Mandarin or initially have someone who speaks Mandarin contact them. It's unclear from your post if you plan to buy just one or two units, since volume would be the criterion for dealing with CFMoto direct. If you're just after one or two units then CFMoto will provide you with the contact details of a dealer near Hangzhou.

If you have no luck then let me know, and I'll dig up the principle CFMoto agent contact details for Zhejiang who is based in Taizhou, for you.

浙江春风动力股份有限公司
    总机:0571-86155555
    传真:0571-89265555
    国内销售热线:0571-86208855
    公务车销售热线:0571-89265681
    骑行部品销售热线:0571-86137811
    客服服务热线:0571-89265678
    地址:浙江杭州余杭经济开发区五洲路116号
    邮编:311100
    邮箱:cfmoto@cfmoto.com
    Thanks for your help.
    I want just only one part.
    I have a collegue who speaks Mandarin. He has already spoken with Cf-Moto, but they deliver only WITHOUT EEC-Certificate. That´s my problem. This certificate is necessary for the registration of the atv. Do you think in china there are also dealers which selling cf-moto-atvs including this certificate?

Best regards

4. #4 Re: Search for CF-Moto dealer in area hangzhou 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    EEC Certificate, for registration purposes? I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are meaning or planning to do with the ATV? I assume you plan to buy one so you can use it in China, in which case you cannot get it registered/plated, after all it is an off-road vehicle and cannot legally be used on public roads. I have a friend who bought one of the CFMoto 500 ATV and we helped him transport on a boat over to one of the islands of the coast of Ningbo last year. He has some connections, in which case in forbidden areas would be a non-issue for him so he planned to drive it all over the island, which I'm sure would be okay until some kind of disaster happened.

5. #5 Re: Search for CF-Moto dealer in area hangzhou 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    EEC Certificate, for registration purposes? I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you are meaning or planning to do with the ATV? I assume you plan to buy one so you can use it in China, in which case you cannot get it registered/plated, after all it is an off-road vehicle and cannot legally be used on public roads. I have a friend who bought one of the CFMoto 500 ATV and we helped him transport on a boat over to one of the islands of the coast of Ningbo last year. He has some connections, in which case in forbidden areas would be a non-issue for him so he planned to drive it all over the island, which I'm sure would be okay until some kind of disaster happened.
    Hi,
    in my special case I want to buy the atv direct in china. After that the atv should delivered to one of my business partner in Hangzhou. He will ship the atv together with other goods to germany. My problem is that I need the eec (certificate of origin) for the registration of the atv in germany.