Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 61 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11415159606162637181111 ... LastLast
  1. #601 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    Just to double verify, the tubing coming out of the bottom of the carb...it doesn't get attached anywhere? It just kind of hangs at the bottom of the bike, same on my brothers. I'm sure that's how it's supposed to be, but I like being absolutely sure. I was doing some general maintenance last night and just noticed that it just kind of hangs and doesn't really attach to anything.

We have a golf outing at work today, so I brought it in to work since I didn't have to suit up. I'm more excited to ride the bike to/from work/golf than to actually golf (probably because I don't like golf)

2. #602 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by turner82 View Post
    Just to double verify, the tubing coming out of the bottom of the carb...it doesn't get attached anywhere? It just kind of hangs at the bottom of the bike, same on my brothers. I'm sure that's how it's supposed to be, but I like being absolutely sure. I was doing some general maintenance last night and just noticed that it just kind of hangs and doesn't really attach to anything.

We have a golf outing at work today, so I brought it in to work since I didn't have to suit up. I'm more excited to ride the bike to/from work/golf than to actually golf (probably because I don't like golf)
    Turner bro, how's it hanging? lol

Yeah that's the drain hose for the float bowl hanging there. There a screw on the other side of the carb, if you turn that screw the fuel in the bowl empties through that hose.
    Kevin
    CCW Heist
    Shitwizard

3. #603 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    hehe going pretty well, thanks for the information. i've said it before and i'll say it again, not mechanically inclined, but I'm not opposed to learning either. Gotta ask questions to get information. That's why I love these boards, full of knowledge.

I'm well past the break-in mark, everythings running really well. Just an absolute pleasure to ride. Still getting lots of looks/inquiries too. Just had a guy at the gas station last night taking a hard look and inquiring about it.

I've got a few ideas for mods I'd like to make, lighting, tank graphics, etc. Might be doing those in august after my honeymoon

4. #604 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

5. #605 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Lol. Sonofabitch! Changing my oil and left the key in the bike, ran in for a soda for all of 2 minutes.... you guess the rest. Nahhhh, Luckily nobody stole the shit wizard. yet. Someone Heisted my key! little punks! I know I live in the city but damn! I'm thinking some little punk wanted the awesome lowbrow customs keychain. Lots of kids around here and I'm sure I'll dig up the perp eventually.

Anyway the shizzzwizz is locked back up in the garage with fresh oil, removed the keyswitch all together disco'd the batt. Have a new keyswitch I'll get sorted out tomorry.

Urban Heisting at it's finest!!!
    Kevin
    CCW Heist
    Shitwizard

6. #606 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb96gt View Post
    Lol. Sonofabitch! Changing my oil and left the key in the bike, ran in for a soda for all of 2 minutes.... you guess the rest. Nahhhh, Luckily nobody stole the shit wizard. yet. Someone Heisted my key! little punks! I know I live in the city but damn! I'm thinking some little punk wanted the awesome lowbrow customs keychain. Lots of kids around here and I'm sure I'll dig up the perp eventually.

Anyway the shizzzwizz is locked back up in the garage with fresh oil, removed the keyswitch all together disco'd the batt. Have a new keyswitch I'll get sorted out tomorry.

Urban Heisting at it's finest!!!

Lil Punkz Find em and throw a lil Southie Love their way
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

7. #607 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    That is really very nice video which you have shared here, and your stuff is pretty cool, sound is nice, I like it very much, thanks for sharing a nice video.

8. #608 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Just paid for My Heist!!! Pickin Her up in about 20min, will post pics later.

9. #609 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    itrguy still waiting on the pics

Congrats on the purchase man
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

10. #610 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Man, haven't been in this thread since right around the time I bought my bike. Looks like things are moving along nicely in here and there's some new heist riders amongst us. I'm getting an oil change in tomorrow and lubing up the chain. Then me and my pops are riding all day tomorrow. I gotta say, so far I'm really liking the LED tail light I installed a few days ago. It definitely is brighter than stock and seems a little more solidly built. My brother and I had the same problem with our stock tail lights. Seems as though the mount that hold the bulb inside is prone to breaking off inside causing the bulb to fling around freely and break. Just something to keep an eye on guys. Safety first!