Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 6191101109110111112113121131161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1708
  1. #1101 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Barrow View Post
    Here are a couple pics of my bike in progress. Should be riding next week!
    BEAUTIFUL!! The red rims and whitewalls are exactly what I want to do as well!! Questions... Are the rims powder coated or painted? If powder coated, did you have to take all of the spokes off first or did you tape them all off? What color red is that? Are the tires painted or did you buy them white already? If you painted them, any tips for doing so? Thanks!

2. #1102 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Thanks Steeltoe - Tom Weaver of Weaver Rides is doing the work, so I can't take any credit other than the theme. The rims are painted and the tires are true white walls. There is no dealer near me so I bought the stock bike directly from PIT and Brett put me in contact with Tom Weaver to customize it for me. The bike will be shipped to me in Austin on Monday. Tom also jetted the carb and painted it red. I also had the seat springs and motor mount painted red. The air horn comes stock in red.

This will be a great change for me as I have an Harley Ultra Classic for taking longer trips with me and my wife. I have missed having a "cool" bike, but for this money you can't beat it!

3. #1103 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Sgt Barrow, first up Welcome to the MCM boards, the CCW tha Rider family. And my personal favorite the Red Carb Club LoL
    Spoke with Tom yesterday and he was exited about your build, seeing the pics i can see why. Its a nice looking ride man and you are gonna have a blast on her.
    I have aprox 6000 miles on my scoot the widow and she is running strong, lots of fun and able to keep up with the big boys for the most part as long as they're not pulling 100 mph all in all I'm very happy with the bike. Outside some painting and one or two small cosmetic changes I will be doing over the winter she's complete.
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

4. #1104 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelToe View Post
    I got my Heist back on 07-30-2011... and today, I put my first mile on it. I have been so insanely busy that I haven't had time to ride, and since the weather was amazing today, and I took off from work, I decided to take the bike out for a spin before the snow starts falling. The bike is an absolute blast to ride, and a real head turner! However, I did notice that the shifting is quite horrible. My friend noticed this too when he took it out for a spin. The bike is a pain in the ass to get into neutral, and I am also getting false neutral indicator lights... where the neutral light is on, but the bike is actually in gear. My friend said that the bike didn't feel like it was shifting all the way into gear... especially third. Anyone else have any issues? The bike had about 5 miles on it when I got it. Does it just need to "break in", or should I drop it off back at the dealer and have him deal with it? Thanks in advance!
    Steeltoe,

adjust the shift rod on the spline, have the dealer look at it and save yourself some grief
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

5. #1105 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Not sure if this was posted yet

Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

6. #1106 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    The bike is finished! Kick start & electric start / jetted carb and G & D exhaust, red rims and white walls / air horn / LED barke and turn indicators / 15" ape hangers / painted springs / oil tank and engine mounts / over sized head light. Man I am so happy with PIT and Weaver Rides. They treated me great all through this process. Highly recommend to anyone wondering. They sent me photos and worked with me every step of the way. Tom Weaver even through in some extra's at no cost, best service I have ever had!

7. #1107 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    CCW Japan is doing some cool stuff
    this bike with its custom paint, pipe and bars

Check out the rear sets on this bike as well as the custom pipe and bars
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

8. #1108 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Awsome photos. The bikes are going to really catch on, so long as the reliability factor is good, as they have such great potential for customizing at a price point that can't be beat. I cant believe PIT is having difficulty finding a distributor in my area. Austin has a gigantic biking population with our great weather year round. I know there are a lot of people waiting to see how my bike works out because they are amazed with the look and price ratio. For anyone looking for a custom bike without breaking the bank, this seems to be an unbeatable product.

9. #1109 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Those two bikes hit the nails on the head. So much going on with the lil trumpy lookin one.
    Kevin
    CCW Heist
    Shitwizard

10. #1110 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Got a big package today.
    Opened it and was happy to see my new ride.
    Now she is at her new home with her big sister...started up first kick and runs super strong. Weaver carb work is the way to go