Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 127 of 171 FirstFirst ... 77107117125126127128129137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1708
  1. #1261 Re: Weaver Heist Mid Controls 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholastanguma View Post
    Gun Rod, way cool RTB250! Best I've seen. How 'bout some mo' info, like:

Is that a Biltwell seat? What kind of petrol tank? Handlebar specs? Quality control issues so far? Etc, etc.
    Thank you Nic.
    DF purchased at Sterling Motors for $2700.00 (set up, tax & reg included) Sept '11
    Mods
    James Marshall custom vintage solo seat
    magnetic oil plug
    X-ring 520 chain
    33 JT sprocket
    Flanders Suzuki GS-E Black handlebars (29.5 wide,10" pull, 4.25 rise)
    Vintage Indian 7" headlamp (H-4 halogen 35/35)
    Vintage Indian horn
    Model A rear tail lamp
    Paughco 3.8 gal Axed tank
    Pingel petcock & filter, Helix lines
    Shore lithium 14ah battery & charger, box altered to allow remote plug for charger
    Fox Creek Leather Tool, Sissy & Pony side bags
    Speedo removed but neutral light retained in headlamp's rear side.
    Ignition & wires moved to left side
    Head, kick & forks painted Black
    EPA system removed
    Muffler extension added

Up to page 34, hoping to see a discussion of finding neutral coming up to a light. Do you have the same issue?

2. #1262 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Sweet bike Gunrod, great looking scoot man. Theres some good neutral info in here. Search should pull it up. PIT Motors gave some great tips and it worked for me

Here's some quick tips for finding neutral:
    1. Check the rod mount that bolts at the motor. Get it either straight up or just one notch to the back of the bike.
    2. Adjust the rod from the foot control to the motor. Get it straight and tight. Get the rod as close to parallel with the frame as possible.
    3. Keep the idle up around 1500 rpm.
    4. Adjust clutch cable to specs
    5. Fresh oil
    My Heist is easy to get in neutral when cold, but once warm it's not always as positive. At that point a little rev of the throttle while shifting up from 1 and it clicks right in.
    Kevin
    CCW Heist
    Shitwizard

3. #1263 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb96gt View Post
    Sweet bike Gunrod, great looking scoot man. Theres some good neutral info in here. Search should pull it up. PIT Motors gave some great tips and it worked for me

Here's some quick tips for finding neutral:
    1. Check the rod mount that bolts at the motor. Get it either straight up or just one notch to the back of the bike.
    2. Adjust the rod from the foot control to the motor. Get it straight and tight. Get the rod as close to parallel with the frame as possible.
    3. Keep the idle up around 1500 rpm.
    4. Adjust clutch cable to specs
    5. Fresh oil

My Heist is easy to get in neutral when cold, but once warm it's not always as positive. At that point a little rev of the throttle while shifting up from 1 and it clicks right in.
    Thank you.
    By the way, you have awsome picture quality, am shopping today for a new camera, what are you using?

4. #1264 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN ROD View Post
    Thank you.
    By the way, you have awsome picture quality, am shopping today for a new camera, what are you using?
    Ahhh, cameras. That's where all my motorcycle money gets spent lol.

Main kit is a nikon d5000 with a few lenses, 18-105, 35 1.8 and a tamron 70-300. As well as a SB-600 flash. Using Adobe Lightroom for post process.

Also have a nikon p-300, point and shoot with manual controls. Its okay when I need a pocket cam or video. I'd like it more if I didn't already have the dslr.

D5000:

P300:
    Kevin
    CCW Heist
    Shitwizard

5. #1265 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardo View Post
    Check outwhats coming out of the workshop of 233 Customs
    http://www.ccwthariders.com/dealers-...-projects.html

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to riding and have picked Tha Heist as my bike of choice after reading everything owners have had to say about this bike. I've actually purchased the custom bike above that 233 Customs put out. I've made a few changes and will be posting them later. I've had the bike just over 2 weeks and have put over 500 miles already.

Also a shout out to John from 233 Customs for making a killer bike and working with me to make this my custom. He's a great guy and is always answering any and all questions that I might have. I look forward to working with him more in the future and chatting with everyone here in the forum.

Ride Safe.

6. #1266 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by rebel19 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to riding and have picked Tha Heist as my bike of choice after reading everything owners have had to say about this bike. I've actually purchased the custom bike above that 233 Customs put out. I've made a few changes and will be posting them later. I've had the bike just over 2 weeks and have put over 500 miles already.

Also a shout out to John from 233 Customs for making a killer bike and working with me to make this my custom. He's a great guy and is always answering any and all questions that I might have. I look forward to working with him more in the future and chatting with everyone here in the forum.

Ride Safe.

Welcome to the asylum, mate! But we're a perverse and impatient lot, here, so we don't want to wait for pictures--we want them now. And we want you to be in them. Wearing something lacy.

7. #1267 Re: CCW tha Heist 

Ride Safe.

You have the 233 Outlaw. Nice looking bike Welcome to the MCM boards. Must be nice to ride all year long i have only 8000 miles in less than a year on the bike. Rebel19 you should also check out the CCWthaRider page at www.ccwthariders.com

Ride safe and ride happy

Gardo
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

8. #1268 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior

Ride Safe.
    Rebel, beautiful . I've always been curious about 'ape' bars. They look good, but how comfortable are they?

9. #1269 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholastanguma View Post
    Welcome to the asylum, mate! But we're a perverse and impatient lot, here, so we don't want to wait for pictures--we want them now. And we want you to be in them. Wearing something lacy.
    I'll try and get them up ASAP but I was having electrical problems yesterday and John had to come pick me so that ruined my photoshoot. Hopefully but that gives me an extra day to get my matching lace outfit.

10. #1270 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardo View Post
    You have the 233 Outlaw. Nice looking bike Welcome to the MCM boards. Must be nice to ride all year long i have only 8000 miles in less than a year on the bike. Rebel19 you should also check out the CCWthaRider page at www.ccwthariders.com

Ride safe and ride happy

Gardo
    I actually bought the "Crazy Horse". It is pretty nice to be able to ride probably 10 months out of the year here in Vegas. I've checked out your CCWthaRider page and signed up there also. You have me motivated to do a few longer trips out of town I'm looking at possibly doing the Laughlin River Run next month, hopefully I can make it and find some other CCW riders to make the trip with.