Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 136 of 171 FirstFirst ... 86116126134135136137138146156 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1708
  1. #1351 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by nimboobaba View Post
    Thanks Gardo, just picked up my Heist tonight. The reason I ask is my local dealer was not the dream that everyone else seems to have had with their dealer. I did get a really good vibe from the mechanic and when it comes down to it, he's the guy I'd really like to have my confidence in anyways. I'm super impressed with the bike, can't wait to start chopping things off and making it my own. I rode about 50 miles today, lots of fun and of course people asking "what is it?".
    Excellent Nim, have fun and be safe. Also check out the www.ccwtharider.com site for info on the bike
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

2. #1352 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    I was wondering, i'll have my bike paid off here in a month-is. Is there any retail market for these? I absolutely LOVE my heist but my lady is wanting to ride with me and im feeling like I need a bigger bike. I've done carb mod, short pipes, eagle west seat, bare knuckle bars, bar end mirror, side mount plate and tail light, eval block off plate, plasti dip headlight and electronic box, different rear sprocket, upgraded chain, and possibly more. Like I said though just looking to see if there's a market out there for a used and loved heist. Thanks!

3. #1353 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    thanks gardo !!! it was easier then i thought :)

4. #1354 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    What do you guys consider a reasonable price for a completely stock used Heist, 1400 miles. Someone has one for sale in my area but I think they're asking a little too much.

5. #1355 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Not enough info there. It's all in what you want to pay, if they are asking close to a new one... Just buy a new one. Get some pictures posted, and how much are they asking? What year is it?

6. #1356 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisCameron View Post
    What do you guys consider a reasonable price for a completely stock used Heist, 1400 miles. Someone has one for sale in my area but I think they're asking a little too much.
    $4000 easy, your selling a great bike.

Interesting, with the exception of forced sales due to registration /title issues, no DF250 has been on the used market (to my knowledge). Trust me I've been monitoring due to my interest in moving up to a Heist!

7. #1357 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by gokart25 View Post
    Not enough info there. It's all in what you want to pay, if they are asking close to a new one... Just buy a new one. Get some pictures posted, and how much are they asking? What year is it?
    It's a 2011, seller's asking $3000, but that's just way too close to MSRP for me.

Heist1.jpg

Heist2.jpg

Heist3.jpg

8. #1358 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    i would say that is a bit steep for a stock heist from a private seller, idc if it has 50 miles. i'd just buy a new one. or wait a month or so and get mine :) that's about what i'll be asking and i have all the mods done to it that weaver offers except for the shift rod upgrade.

9. #1359 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Honestly, 3k is not bad. Brand new it's going to be 3200+ delivery or dealers prep etc. probably around 3500 out the door. Looks clean and unmolested in the pics.
    Kevin
    CCW Heist
    Shitwizard

10. #1360 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by mk2gtirob View Post
    i would say that is steep for a stock heist from a private seller, idc if it has 50 miles. i'd just buy a new one. or wait a month or so and get mine :) that's about what i'll be asking and i have all the mods done to it that weaver offers except for the shift rod upgrade.
    Shit, got you and Kev. Confused for a second there. Hahah, it's been a long day.