Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

2. #102 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    Wow, looking great Gardo!

Well my brother had called up to Pride of Cleveland (our nearest dealership) a few times throughout the week and again on Saturday to confirm they had on there he could take out for a ride. We got there around 2 or so, they had one display, flat tire, no battery. So he asked what gives, thought there was one ready to go, etc. He requested the put air in the tire, gas in the tank and a battery in it so he could take it for a test drive, they said they couldn't do it that day...too busy. WTF?!? Really? We explained that we drove 2 hours, one way to ride this bike and buy one, we had brought up a truck to haul it back south. To make a long story short he said he wouldn't allow us to test drive one, let alone prep one unless he had money down or bought the bike outright! What garbage! Needless to say we were steaming. So my brother emailed the owner of CCW who was kind enough to not only reply, but to give his phone number and talk to him. He said one way or another he would make it up to us and try to make things right.

So kudos to CCW for running their business right and trying to do right by their customers (and potential customers), and if you're in the Cleveland area, avoid Pride of Cleveland dealership like the plague, they obviously don't like to make sales, as their actions just cost them potentially two.

3. #103 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    turner,
    What a jerk off dealer. People put too much faith in a dealer anyway.

The CCW dealer at Fort Myers Beach,FL has the same tude. One bike and no parts at a hole in the wall place. Here today and gone tomorrow.

Me, I'd rather save the grand and have a Dong Fang delivered in a crate.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

4. #104 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Gardo,
    Maybe you ought to tuck the exhaust/muffler under the bike ala Buell to get the clearance for the kick starter.
    BTW, kick starters are over rated unless you want to remove the electric starter for what ever reason. I have them on three of my bikes for years and have needed to use them. You could always bump start the bike if the electric starter would not work.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

5. #105 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by barnone View Post
    turner,
    What a jerk off dealer. People put too much faith in a dealer anyway.

The CCW dealer at Fort Myers Beach,FL has the same tude. One bike and no parts at a hole in the wall place. Here today and gone tomorrow.

Me, I'd rather save the grand and have a Dong Fang delivered in a crate.
    Barnone Stop beating a dead horse LoL.

Granted not all dealers are up to par, but you know what Its the product that is key and I feel that the Heist is a superior product. I can also make a bet stating that there are more Heist riders out there than DF riders as well as there will not be an issue getting the Heist legally plated and tagged in all 50 states.

I also thought about that Barnone, but I dont want to do it with this pipe. I'm heading to Harbor Freight to pickup the 12 ton pipe bender and will be building my own custom pipe in 3 pieces to run under or 2 piece and do a short pipe with a kickstart.
    I want it more for so I can ditch the button starter and disable the kickstand kill switch, more so the cool factor LoL
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

6. #106 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Quote Originally Posted by turner82 View Post
    Wow, looking great Gardo!

Well my brother had called up to Pride of Cleveland (our nearest dealership) a few times throughout the week and again on Saturday to confirm they had on there he could take out for a ride. We got there around 2 or so, they had one display, flat tire, no battery. So he asked what gives, thought there was one ready to go, etc. He requested the put air in the tire, gas in the tank and a battery in it so he could take it for a test drive, they said they couldn't do it that day...too busy. WTF?!? Really? We explained that we drove 2 hours, one way to ride this bike and buy one, we had brought up a truck to haul it back south. To make a long story short he said he wouldn't allow us to test drive one, let alone prep one unless he had money down or bought the bike outright! What garbage! Needless to say we were steaming. So my brother emailed the owner of CCW who was kind enough to not only reply, but to give his phone number and talk to him. He said one way or another he would make it up to us and try to make things right.

So kudos to CCW for running their business right and trying to do right by their customers (and potential customers), and if you're in the Cleveland area, avoid Pride of Cleveland dealership like the plague, they obviously don't like to make sales, as their actions just cost them potentially two.
    Turner,

Scott is a great guy. I've had the chance to talk to him quite a few times and emails. His distributor PIT Motors LTD are also really cool folks. This bike has so much potential for customizing or looking great just stock. hope it all works out. keep up informed
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

7. #107 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Just found out where the Heist came from. Change the engine,seat, rear brake, and front forks and you got it.

It's the Hardknock 125
    http://www.gekgo.com/kikker-hardknock.html
    Last edited by barnone; 05-10-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG

8. #108 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    there's a bike in that picture?
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

9. #109 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    Lol at the gaga photo.

I worked all day, but my brother had the day off, both Scott and Brett were in contact with him. After some coordinating we found out that theres a dealership who just inked a deal with PIT to distribute the CCW line, but didn't have bikes on hand, however Scott had one of his personal bikes there, called the owner of the dealership and said to let my brother ride it.

He just went there, rode it, loved it and ordered one on site, they're delivering to his house later this week via PIT.

He is going to ride it over at some point soon and let me ride it, my schedule isn't as free as his.

Kudos to Scott and Brett for taking care of him, goes to show if you take care of your customers they're happy to do business with you. I'd almost like to buy one site unseen, just on principle, but I think I need to hear it run, ride it first. But I don't think I'll need much arm twisting.

10. #110 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Glad that things are working out Turner. I like to hear these type of stories. keep us posted.
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders