Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 161 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11111141151159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1708
  1. #1601 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by xetaprime View Post
    Listed my Heist two days ago. I have no doubt tha heist is a great bike but the blocks where I live are so short, I have to shift all the time. I get that it becomes second nature- just something I'm choosing not to do. If it had a stronger engine, I'd keep her.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tha-H...-/140942352934

I will miss her if she sells.

Best to all, Xeta
    Xeta,

That is such a sweet bike! I'm not clear as you stated your blocks are too short but you want a bigger engine?? This bike is made to ride so you should ride it on main street and around town with it. I want this bike to cruise around town, but not to go on the freeway. I live in a big suburb and can cruise for hours without going on the freeway. Too bad you live in FL otherwise I would take your bike and pay every penny you're asking for. I wonder how much shipping would cost if you were to ship it to me?

2. #1602 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by adomansky View Post
    Sounds good, I looked up pics of a Yamaha like yours, looks cool and could make a very good looking cafe bike. Good luck with your purchase.
    And see you on facebook.
    Here's a pic of my Yamaha and yes it would make a really cool cafe bike.
    cs13.jpg

3. #1603 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Looks good, looks like you taking a good care of it.

4. #1604 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by adomansky View Post
    Looks good, looks like you taking a good care of it.
    I only ride it like 3 times a month around my neighborhood, it's in great condition for it's age. Thinking about selling it since I'll be getting the Heist this summer. (no room in the garage for 2 bikes)

5. #1605 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by moilami View Post
    The value of a china bike goes down down down down down......

Maybe after 20 years some crazy man would pay a lot of your bike if Cleveland Werks becomes succesfull.

That said, on her maiden voyage I was offered more money of my bike than I paid of her (about 400 euro more). She was not for sale, however.
    Value,,I believe the value of anything is what is it worth to you,,,in a sane world how can you expect values to raise as the bike (or any product )gets older!!!
    Just think of all those old BSA goldstar now valued at megga bucks ,,but in my old world style of value worth pennies/ cents/ or a few Marks .... I mean really they are just old bikes,,,,yeah

6. #1606 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Well, I seem to have joined all the others over on facebook and haven't been here at all. Got the bike going and I love it. I have little doubt it will do all I need it to do this summer. Most of our island highways at posted at 60-70 km/hr (40-45 mph). No problem at all for this bike. Having sold my V-Star 1100 last year this is quite a switch for me. It feels like there is hardly any bike under me at times, and the cheaper quality is evident. Don't get me wrong, I like the bike and it works well, but it is what it is, a $3,500 bike not a $10,000 bike. There is definitely a difference.
    I don't expect this bike to increase in value as time goes by. Not unless they stop making them altogether. It will just become another used product with a lower value. But I didn't buy it to make money off of it, I bought it to ride and have fun on a cool looking little bike. That I intend to do as much as I can. In a few years I'll likely move on to something else, or a newer version, we'll see. Just ride it guys, and enjoy! Head over to the CCW Tha Rider site on Facebook, lots of info there too.Image 2.jpg

7. #1607 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Screw Facebook ;)

8. #1608 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    sweet custom
    where did you buy the seat ?

9. #1609 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    The 2013 model comes with that seat

10. #1610 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    i recently purchased 2010 model.
    its a nice bike. got some shit done to it already. my problem is my rear sprocket is loose. i noticed the bolts were loose so i thightend them,but when u move the sprocket left to right it you can still move it ? if you ride slwoly you can see the wabbly movement of the sprocket.
    please help