Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 163 of 171 FirstFirst ... 13113143153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1708
  1. #1621 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent214 View Post
    Nice job you did there, you got the 2013 model right?
    Yes, the 2013. It has the blacked out head and valve cover. I'm okay with that, with the white bike. Nice contrast.

Just waiting for a paycheck or two, then I'll order in a modded carb, exhaust, and evap kit. Maybe a nicer looking seat too.

Gotta do something with the stock lights as well. They're butt ugly.
    Last edited by Zamboniman; 04-28-2013 at 03:47 AM.

2. #1622 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    The 2013 model should have the sprocket issue fixed, CCW added better bolts, the little wobble play is normal. Modded carb and exhaust should be a must but the evap kit you can do your own for a lot cheaper than the kit from CCW. The 2013 stock lights is actually bigger than the previous model.

3. #1623 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    hey everyone. just joined this site and me and my brother in law are looking in to buying a bike each. Talked to tom Weaver and am very excited to start the process. I have read the entire 161 pages here and am thinking of taking the advice of a few and asking for a few things to be done to eliminate future problems that everyone seems to have. The extra money it will take will, for me, be money well invested as i just want to ride and not have to always be messing around with the bike. i am excited and will keep you updated when i have the final project i will post pictures. thanks for having me... Eric

4. #1624 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Join 'CCW tha Riders' on Facebook as well. Gardo started that group a while ago, but just reported a few weeks ago he sold his bike. The group is fairly active; actually a lot more active than CCW owners here on mychinamoto. The Dong Fang bobber thread seems to have stayed very strong here, but not CCW.

5. #1625 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Join 'CCW tha Riders' on Facebook as well. Gardo started that group a while ago, but just reported a few weeks ago he sold his bike. The group is fairly active; actually a lot more active than CCW owners here on mychinamoto. The Dong Fang bobber thread seems to have stayed very strong here, but not CCW.
    thank you. joined the group

6. #1626 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    I Really like my 2013 heist "Tha Jewel". It took upgrades like a dream and hardly needs any tuning for them. Ill attach a pic or two between what it was and what it isimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg sorry didnt have a pic of it with white fenders on. Ill be putting a sprocket kit, frame-line exhaust and bar end mirrors on it. It'll be great to go to Sait and back to my house every day.
    Sait ( souther Alberta institute of technology) Calgary Alberta
    Last edited by Camshaft9303; 07-26-2013 at 05:45 PM.

7. #1627 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    image.jpgAnyone know how to make a heist look bigger than it is? Im 6' 3" and it feels great, but just looks so small what do you guys think? Bigger tank large saddlebags?

8. #1628 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Cam, the bike looks great, I wouldn't worry about looking too big, I'm 6"3 too and there isn't a bike that doesn't look a bit small for me, you're a big dude, that's just the way it is.

Too bad about facebook, I understand some hate it, but it's a good place to paste an album of your build thread. I've got mine up there. I got one of the first Heists in Canada, black, out on the West coast, did the fender chop, signals, model A tailight etc. Your build looks like it's coming along well.

Where can I get a heist in china?
    I'm sure it's been brought up. But I have not seen it in this thread.

10. #1630 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi JazzyJacks

I want to cut my pipe exactly the same as yours and i would love to know how you did it. It is such a clean job!!!
    Well done on that!

Any tips for me so i don't stuff it up!

jazzyjacks
    2 Attachment(s)
    Re: CCW tha Heist
    Got my 2012 Heist yesterday. Things done yesterday to the bike - Chopped the pipe and wrapped it, 16T front sprocket and a gold x-ring chain. Next will be the seat, indicators and maybe the tins. Love this bike

Attachment 8102Attachment 8103