Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CCW tha Heist

Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34567152555155 ... LastLast
  1. #41 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Nice pics ktmracer! Sharp looking bike, posed in the proper locale!

I especially like your key fob!

2. #42 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    John,
    Great job on your web site. http://www.233motorsports.com/

I wish you success in your new business and am sure you will treat the customers right.

3. #43 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Took the bike out for a solo Easter run to visit various family members in my area. Put some more Highway mileage on it and I have to say the bike impresses me more every time I ride her. Did get caught in a quick spritz of rain, about 5 minutes, on my way home.
    got a lot of compliments on the bike and many questions. People though it was a custom HD to an old school Norton BSA. had folks pulling up next to me asking if I wanted to sell her LoL.
    Not my Widow, not right now.

In other Gardo news, looks like I may be doing the Rolling Thunder Event in DC this Memorial Day, My foster Mom and biological Father as well as more uncles than I can count, are all vets of the Vietnam War. My mom and the Old Man, her husband not my father , go to this event every year, so I will be down there with them and want to Honor my father by paying my respects to those who have not come home.

Its also 6.5 weeks to Americade and we have 5 riders doing the trip up 2 dropped out but 2 more jumped in. We did the preliminary ride mapping and route setting, Hotel is booked and the Registrations are in. So this is the real deal, in for a penny in for a pound.
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

4. #44 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    Sounds great Gardo, glad you're so pumped on the bike. Haha I love it when people come up and ask what kind of bike it is and have no clue! I bet the ones who thought it was an HD sheepishly walk away totally confused. Your brother being an HD guy what is his opinion of the bike?

That's a great trip down to DC, kind of puts things in perspective. Awesome that you and your family can go down together.

My patience is waining and I'm getting an itchy trigger finger. We'll soon see after I get to PIT this weekend.

5. #45 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    Well my brother is an"HD guy" he likes it thinks its a great looking Bike. But always makes the comments that he has 96ci motor.
    yea still working the details out for the Rolling Thunder trip

next weekend is gonna be nice, you looking just for stock or are they gonna cu
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

6. #46 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    I found out that the HD world is not what it's made out to be. There are some serious $$$'s going into that hype machine. For what I paid I basically got a slow, very heavy, over rated, over hyped machine that had poor suspension, spongy brakes and abysmal customer service. You can get them to perform really good but you have to spend A LOT of money to get there. Don't even get me started about their service dept. blunders, really embarrassing stuff. You could by 4 Heists for what you pay for a stock Dyna. Or 2 Heists and 2 Misfits haha!

Sorry, rant over.

Looking for a stock bike, I'll be doing a lot of mods myself. Hopefully I get some money issues straightened out and if the test ride goes well I'll be contributing this thread in the future.

7. #47 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    I hear ya man I hear ya.

the offer still stands I will be happy to show you the bike in person so you can see what I bolt on custom Heist looks like
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW Heist Riders

8. #48 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Regular
    Ok thanks Gardo, I appreciate it!

9. #49 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardo View Post
    Its also 6.5 weeks to Americade and we have 5 riders doing the trip up 2 dropped out but 2 more jumped in. We did the preliminary ride mapping and route setting, Hotel is booked and the Registrations are in. So this is the real deal, in for a penny in for a pound.
    Wish I could make that run. Sounds like a blast. i will be at the Laughlin River Run next weekend. www.laughlinriverrun.com
    John MacGugan
    Owner - 233 Customs
    Cleveland CycleWerks Dealer
    www.233motorsports.com
    http://shop.233motorsports.com

10. #50 Re: CCW tha Heist 
    C-Moto Senior
    Ok, so I tried to shot some video on my Heist of the Las Vegas Strip. I got motion sickness watching it as I mounted my phone to my handlebars. Not such a good idea. I need to borrow a helmet camera from someone. Kinda funny....
    John MacGugan
    Owner - 233 Customs
    Cleveland CycleWerks Dealer
    www.233motorsports.com
    http://shop.233motorsports.com

Page 5 of 171 FirstFirst ... 34567152555155 ... LastLast