May Day! May Day!

Sadly, this year's May Day holiday in China is no longer the seven-day national shutdown that it was for so many years, but rather is only three days in duration. This has good aspects and bad. Bad that it's too short, especially for those of us who need at least a day to get to anyplace with nice riding. Good in that it's perhaps too short for every newbie motorist in China to hit the streets (in search of motorcyclists to run over).

Anyway, for MCM Shanghai denizens, I've heard that a local club is organizing a three-day ride out to Yixing, a somewhat scenic pottery-making town on the other side of Taihu (太湖 -- Lake Tai) from Suzhou. I'm still nursing an injury, so this could be an ok first ride of spring for me. Yixing is starting to get into the mountains, but it's semi-urban and only semi-mountainous, and I think the ride will be more about group fun and sightseeing than excellent rural motorcycling.

Anyone else have anything up their sleeves? Milton? MotoKai? Wrangler? Dewsnap? Bikeless Felix? (Oh, wait, you've still got your CJ, right?) Nuhaus? Yangtzepete? Nostalgie? Others?

cheers