Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 My Qingqi QM-200GY 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi all from Ukraine. Me and my friends ride Qingqi QM-200GY. And will glad to find in another countries people who ride the same bike. We whould like to share all we good and bad experience with everyone who interested. As I've seen in another post from volksjagger. He have same bike. And he is doing some turning with his bike. Realy impresive. As well as I know our bike have different names in another countries. In Ukraine its a SkyMoto Dragon-200 in US as Qlink XF200 in Brazil - Sundown STX 200 Motard, in Europe is Euromot GTX200.
    So a little bit about my bike. I ride it just 4 mounth. I like off-road, so I bought new set of off-road wheels and replace with mine. As well fabricate a little cargo trunk. During tis time I had no big problems. Just few think as plastic clamps on front fork were broken. As well a broke mirror and side plastic but its all my fault.
    I ride it mostly off-road and I dropping it almoust every day. Some times from the big hills.
    OK below You can see my bike when I just bought it and with some modifications.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (90.3 KB, 63 views)

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Just bought new off-road whells and testing it.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (45.5 KB, 73 views)

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    One of my first trip to local forest. Its was heavy trip for me and my bike. We never travel on the sand before. I was afraid to don't overheat it. But its don't disappointed me. I had a great time.
    Attached Images

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    My new cargo trunk. I spent three evenings in my garage to make it.
    Attached Images

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    On the way to hill. Its looks like it grass but you just open you throttle too much and to quick and that's it.
    Attached Images

Thats sweet, are those 21inch front rims and tires, and the rear rack is sweet, would u be interested in selling it

Vlad,

Welcome to the board! You've done some great work to your bike and it looks great! Rizn suggested selling your rack and he has a good idea. Your rack is interesting because it keeps the silver grab-handles.

Is it strong? How much weight can you put on it?

Rizn,
    I though you'd like that wheel set-up!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Thanks for greeting me. I glad to hear somebody like my home-made rear rack.
    Well I don't see any problem to fabricate few of racks and send it to RIZN. Well I never test how much weight its can hold, but its very solid. I think 25-30 pounds for sure. I use 8 and 10 mm rods. But one think what I will change is a material. My rack from steel and the best to make from stainless steel. But its will be silver insted of black. I'm not at home right now. But I will be back in the midle of july. Let me know if you will still interested.
    Attached Images

Hi Vlad,

You should not have told us about the 21"/18" wheels and tires you put on, because now you will make Rizn feel bad. He had been looking for a set to replace his stock 17"/17" motard wheels/tires, and ended up finding some (really cool looking, BTW) knobby tires for his 17's. But now, you had to rub it in, Vlad!

yeah,thanks cuclune, and where did u get those rims and tires, and YES im am interested in the rear rack, and will wait for your next fab to purchase

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast