Well Jape was right, bet those words havent been spread around here too much. i've been a bit insular in my posts.
I thought i would share with the group. I have a 4 daytrip planned out on my CCW Heist with my mom's Old Man and a couple friends to an event in upstate NY called Americade. Its a week long Motorcycle event.

the old man and i are planning on heading up later in the week ride up on Thursday starting early and coming back Saturday Morning then he wants me to come out with him and Mom on Sunday to a run that they do every year by there house.
My butts gonna be sore when i get home Sunday night

We are looking at 250km in one direction from his house not counting the 130km I have to travel to get to his house the night before and whatever riding we do when we get there. So I'm looking at 1000km give or take a few km in a 4 day period. this is going to test my endurance and my butt. But what the heck you only live once

My buddy Doyle and I will be videoing and snapping shots the ride up, and the events during as well as the ride home. (Note to self, bring lots of batterys and extra mem cards )
here's the route that we have mapped out.

We are 4 weeks till the trip and finalizing some of the details but we are registered and set to run, rain or shine.
I'll keep you guys posted