Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hi from UK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Hi from UK 
    C-Moto Noob
    Cheers for that Jape I'll check it out. Nice pics Andy 288 cant believe what a bargain you got. I've just read Crazy Carls story, what an epic! it made me wonder why I went the China moto route, I think I had thoughts of tinkering away and being "hands on" old school style. I think I should have researched the parts situation first Doh! but being an ex old 70's ford enthusiast I should know better ha ha. Hope to have photos to download soon. Safe riding to all " Arfur, Arfur shall I take me nightie off now Arfur?"

2. #12 Re: Hi from UK 
    You'll be right, with patience ... and duct tape. Most of these machines are very adaptable and workable if you are confident enough to swap carbies and bits and pieces, especially if you can cut the odd bolt or drill the odd hole in a new place. The problems come when you try to find original replacement parts in machines that are mix and match copies in the first place. That's why I aimed you at Spud, people like him (and many here) often know the source designs and which bits came from where or can be exchanged with what.
    Kinlon R/T KBR JL200GY-2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12