Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. #71 Re: Rieju marathon PRP 125 SM 
    Just realised how longs its been since I last updated my thread not much has happened just usaul maintenance and clean up. Left her at my parents house as O won't be using her in this bad weather especially when i only have a bike cover at university instead of a garage :( I won't be doing anymore mods to saves towards a new bike when I'm upgrading next year to a 400cc sports bike or a F800GS.
    SAM_2292.jpg
    here she is in Oxford
    Last edited by Kennon; 10-03-2016 at 08:15 PM.

2. #72 Re: Rieju marathon PRP 125 SM 
    I was actually left stranded on the side of the road in -6 degrees which wasn't fun, It happened when riding along over took a car flipped on to high beam about 200 metres or so everything just went black no lights and no engine so pulled over as soon as I could to avoid being hit I managed to get a van to put my bike in the back and take it home. After some diagnostics the problem was my own fault as I had fitted a higher wattage H4 bulb a long time ago and it was eating away at the 10amp fuse until it finally blew out, got it sorted with a 15amp fuse now hopefully won't have another fuse blow before I sell her for a new bike.
    SAM_0668.jpg
    Last edited by Kennon; 10-03-2016 at 08:12 PM.

3. #73 Nearly time to leave het 
    I am sad to say after nearly two years my time with Patricia the Supermoto I have got round to getting a bigger motorbike a Honda VFR 400R which will soon be picked up. I will still own the Rieju until it is duly sold to its next owner as with much of this thread it is just me talking away here. Rieju despite being a small brand has always been reliable and has only let me down when I let it down I.E. Fuel or a fuse blowing, but I can say that it has been great learning how to corner with anger on the Supermoto which I will be enjoying until my insurance moves over.

012.jpg
    This will be my next motorbike a 1990 Honda VFR 400R NC30 Type 4 I still haven't come up with a name for her.

Kennon
    Last edited by Kennon; 10-03-2016 at 08:10 PM.

4. #74 Re: Nearly time to leave het 
    C-Moto Noob
    This is really really old but I've disconnected the green/yellow and black restriction wire but my bike tops out at 64mph on a straight I've done about 900km and everything else is standard..did I do something wrong?

5. #75 Re: Nearly time to leave het 
    Nightrider what year is your Rieju?
    What sprocket size is it also? I know Enduro had a larger rear sprocket as well.
    2009-2011 Yamaha Jog RR
    2011-2013 Rieju Marathon Pro SM
    2013- Honda VFR 400R NC30

6. #76 Re: Nearly time to leave het 
    C-Moto Noob
    It's a 66 plate so September I registered it and ii s 14t on the front and 46 on the rear I think, I haven't done the air filter yet or the exhaust though

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678