I'm looking for a good bike to take me and the missus cross country for 3 weeks during the summer. I first thought a cruiser would be a good choice but have been advised to go with a dual-sport.

So I had another poke about the other day to see what else was available. Went to an empty parking lot and a hotel which were sopposed to be zongshen and qingqi dealerships respectively. I eventually found another qingqi dealership near the b address of google maps result for qingqi motuoche (ie. address was also incorrect). the shop was chock full of scooters and 125 standards. there was one cruiser and a liger (200gy) in the front corner. the liger looked class but he wanted 15800 for it. non- negotiable he said. Checked the eqingqi shop and after sometime with my dictionary I found I had ordered one for only 0 rmb plus delivery (200rmb) I called them and found out that the dont actualy have any of the bikes in stock. they told me the bike i saw in the dealership was not going to be released until august. Called a dealer in hangzhou, he said that he will have one next week for a bit over 7000. Dont know what the difference between them is. You have the qm200gy b(a)/b(sd)/b(asd)/2b/i and so on so forth. From the site i can only find superficial differences, the specs seem the same but the bikes look different.

In short im drowning in a load of bs. Will try the dealership again with a chinese in my stead otherwise will have to train it to hangzhou to buy it, figure out how to ride it quicksnap and bring it home under cover of darkness (written test for driving licence on tuesday :)).

Any advice or offers of help in this respect would be greatly appreciated.