0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 My new horse,my new love!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob Forrest Speyer's Avatar
    _MG_5915.jpg
    Hello guys!This is my very first thread! I'm a noob in MCM. My name is Forrest,
    and I'm a bad English speaker (cuz that's not my 1st langurge),So I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
    I recently bought a new bike from my friend 王鑫.

IMG_5933.jpg
    She was bron in Honda moto .co . ----A CBR 1000RR for 2008! She's got a nice looking isn't she?
    First time I looked at her I was shocked at the time!! I can't belive we finally met!!!!
    She came from a far place------some store in North America as far as I know.

IMG_5964.jpg
    After we and 王鑫 had a little celebration for my new super horse, I decided to give it a try for riding her.
    However,when I got on the back of her I felt totally different than my other horse.(a black horse~DD 250 Regal Raptor)
    Yeah, It's true,this is my first time to ride this kind of bike. She is 1000cc and she got everything that almost a car should have!!
    She 's got ABS/ESP/HESD/Slipper Clutch/Computer/Dual Air Intake System(D.A.I.S)/Auto Cut Fire System etc.

Riding this bike need more strength. Cuz she is a heavy one and a wild one!!!
    I need more practice before I can go out for trip with you guys. but I'm always looking forward for the day I could riding with others again!!!

IMG_5942.jpg She's fast! A little gas she'll rush like a crazy mustang.lucky I'm not a new rider,or I'll be fly off her back like superman....
    But for GSX 1300R,I think she is more smooth. Sometimes I feel like she almost knew what I'm thinking,as turning,breaking,putting into gears etc. It's very easy to control.
    Never forget that the safety is first! This bike maybe a pretty lady,but she could kill you in second!

Oh,at the end,Pat,If you're reading this,this is for you. I made a little video for my new mare. I don't wanna put it on youtube or two. When you get back from your adventure,
    give me a call, then I come to your place give you a copy! And I miss you man! Can't wait to go out with you again!! And thank you for invited me to join MCM, and
    ride with you guys to HUAI ROU! ! Be safe! Thanks for everyone who reading this!! see you all !!!

2. #2 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    C-Moto Regular
    Wow! Forrest that bike is really a beauty - and it sounds like you have a healthy respect for her power too. Can't wait to see you take her for a spin up in the mountains around Beijing.. although I suspect you'll be leaving me in the dust! Be safe!

3. #3 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Speyer View Post
    This bike maybe a pretty lady,but she could kill you in second!
    She is definitely a pretty lady!

And like all Asian "ladies" (with & without wheels), very deadly!

4. #4 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    Good to hear from you Pat!And Thx for reply my 1st thread!!Well...for now I can't really keep up with the lady....She is 100%mustang...we still need little more time to get to know eachother though~
    But don't worry!Wang Xin is now teaching me how to gain control of her in a good way!We were taking riding practice in Lao Shan.And I'm learning fast.Soon,I belive she'll be one of my best partner too!
    Yeah, safety is always my first priority, Leaving you in the dust is not an option for me man XD!As we ride together,and we die(?!) together...(err...maybe that's not a good word to choose...well I just wanna make that sounds a bit cool,no worry~)
    Oh,and as a experience rider, Wang Xin is totally respect for what you doing out there after I translated your post to him!! He says he and his group are never tried to take such epic adventures alone!!!and he's miss you too.
    today we are talking about you,me and him how three of us used to learning to ride in Lao Shan!! And our first met in bike school!! God,I miss those old days~ Oh,by the way,this CBR 1000RR is US version!!
    Last edited by Forrest Speyer; 06-19-2011 at 06:33 PM.

5. #5 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    To Lao Jia Huo:
    XD you're right!! Beauty can kill the beast in a easy way!!(Like <King Kong>moive) So we better watch out for them!
    I can't resist to looking at her every day!I think I'm in love with her~And I swear I'll take good care of my little horse. Honda,Always reliable!If you treat her right,then this is the bike for life!! Ride free my friend!!

6. #6 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    What did you pay for that motorcycle? They cost $14,000 in the USA.

7. #7 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    I like the new CB1000R…but its more then I need.
    Yours is beautiful, I am sure your heart races every time you look at it.

8. #8 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    To MJH:
    About 100000 Ren Min Bi(Yuan) Thanks man! My heart did races high when I looking at her! XD Wonder that feeling is gonna ever go away.... Well ,I hope not :)

9. #9 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    Eh, welcome to the forum

And be careful with your bike. It can kill you very easily.

10. #10 Re: My new horse,my new love!! 
    that price should be decent bike. wow... once in my lifetime I'd like to ride on such drooling beast. who care legal or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast