Here are some pix of my DF250RTB in the very early stages of a cafe racer makeover. I'm ditching the bobber rear fender for a full length British-style "mudguard" with a BSA number plate. I added 7" barrel springs to the seat which actually made the bloody thing fairly comfortable. A Lycett padded seat cover is on order to complete the British look. I removed the secondardy air injection system and fabricated a stainless steel block-off plate. The ignition switch has been relocated to the left side which cleans-up the neck area. The front fender had been reversed so that it projects forward more and I can install a number plate (or pedestrian slicer if you prefer). The handlebars are low rise Super Bike bars which will ultimately be switched to clip-on's or clubman bars. White football grips... if you have to ask...

The heavier mods will be in the form of converting to mid-controls, building a new exhaust and fitting a more suitable fuel tank. My goal is to have everything done by mid July for VMD at Mid-Ohio.

/Mike

DSCF0573.jpgDSCF0574.jpgDSCF0575.jpgDSCF0577.jpg
DSCF0576.jpg