Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Bike Dealers in Beijing? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello to all,

I would like to know if anyone can tell me if there is any reliable dealer in Beijing where I can buy a new bike. I'm thinking about a cruiser, 250 cc, not bigger as I'm not experienced on bike driving. I'd like to have it with a legal plate and all that.

Any ideas?

I just became biker 6 weeks ago. I bought quite cheap a Qijiang V Twin. Nice bike, but a bit too old. I'd like to buy something newer now.

As I became biker now, I'll be around here, doing what bikers do when they are not riding :)

Thank you.

2. #2 Re: Bike Dealers in Beijing? 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Welcome Dani77.

I've a couple of favorite dealers in Beijing, but they treat me well (usually) because I have bought a few new bikes from each. YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). For example, I recommended one of these dealers to someone, and that person had an unpleasant experience.

What I'd suggest is checking out the EICMA motorcycle show that will be in Beijing in early July. You'll get a chance to see lots of different models, and be able to ask the reps which dealers in Beijing carry each brand.

Good idea re 250cc - more than adequate for Beijing, in and out of the city.

Happy riding!

3. #3 Re: Bike Dealers in Beijing? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi!

Thanks for your answer. I checked the dates, and... I'll be out from Beijing... these days :(

I understand the experiences may be different for each one, but you are not to blame for the suggestion.

After writing my post I was checking on the forum and I saw that you suggested once a dealer called Qili. The phone you gave is not working anymore, and the map is not really clear. Is this dealer still working?

I checked Beijing Riders as well, but buying a Bike on the net is not my ideal...

I'm starting to be caught by the Regal Raptor Daytona 350, where could this bike be found?

I didn't read all the stuff on the forum about it, but it seems not bad.

Well, thanks.

4. #4 Re: Bike Dealers in Beijing? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi Lao,

any idea where can I buy bobber bike china, Im from manila Philippines and Im planning to import for personal use.