Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 Hello from Pilippines 
    Hi all! I'm new here, but not new to biking! I was born i Norway had a bunch of different Tempo bikes from 50cc to 175cc in my youth. My father was a biker in the fifties and sixties, had a Dunelt 500cc from 1932. I kind of grow up round bikes.
    I tried speedway, cross and trail, way back then, when I was younger, now I'm only young! Had a 1972 BSA 600 Lightning from 1974 to 2004. Enjoyed it allot when I was home from sea in summertimes. I am a retired marine engineer, and spent most of my life at sea, mostly East Asia, I live in Cebu, Philippines.
    I was looking for a big bike, but ended up buying a Dayang 125, then I came over a Dayang 150 cc Witch had that "Big bike look" got it changed. Later i bought A 750 Yamaha Virago. But mostly I end up riding that Dayang. Its reliable and cheap on gas. It Carry me and my wife where ever we want to go!
    But may be I have gone wrong here, as I see most of you are riding a off road kind of bike? I prefer to stay on a concrete /asphalt road. My racing and off road days are gone with my health."Artrithes"
    Ok keep the rubber to ground
    Regards Billy
    Attached Images
    Dayang DY-150-35.