I was over at nciku trying to study some Chinese and saw this flash by >> http://motor.nciku.com/viewthread.ph...extra=page%3D1

Someone from MCM should get there and try to figure out the current big question :: Legal bikes that comply with the new C3 emissions protocol. Ofcourse, we also need lots of photos. I'm sure there will be lots of bikes and ladies to lust over this year too.

Ok, but I go on to read the disclaimer, here's a snippet::
3. The organizers cannot guarantee that accidents will not happen. If accidents arise during this activity which causes deaths and injuries, I will relinquish all rights, including compensation and not pursue legal responsibility from the vehicle owners, drivers and organizers. I will be responsible for my own treatment. I fully understand that I should purchase insurance in case I get into an accident. This disclaimer will automatically be effective during the start, duration, and end of the activity. If I do not fully agree with this disclaimer, I will not participate in any of the events.
wooaa ... I don't understand, what exactly are the organizers responsible for then ? What part of the word organize don't I understand ? Am I missing something here? Technically, this means that if a gas tank was to explode in your face it's just your own misfortune and you should just deal with it. Well, I don't have time go to Beijing anyway, so I'm safe here..