Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Got bitten again..! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Used to ride bikes, started with a Vespa 150 and the last bike was a BMV R75/5 in Germany, married and wife hated bikes. Free again, took some time to convince the Chinese wife that a 3 wheeled bike is very safe. Got me a red (yuck) CJ 750 sidecar, a piece of junk and reckon it will take some time to get it to what I want it to be, will retain the engine but it needs a lot of work, the last guy to work on made sure the nut holding the flywheel never comes off, it was welded on. Since we own a R&D facility,we have all the imaginable tools and machineries and in time will do some mods to have some modern items build on. Since we all live in apartments and most of you guys find it impossible to thinker with your bikes and haven seen in this board any facilities in China for DIY with this, if you live in my neck of the woods or passing by and needsome help to keep going, give me a shout, free place if you keep it clean.

Thanks

rotor

2. #2 Re: Got bitten again..! 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear Rotor,

Not sure I understand the title of this thread, but I do understand the kindness of your offer of a workshop! I might have to ride up there to avail myself of your offer!

Actually, I'm doing some work in southern Shandong, and had thought about keeping the Jialing up there for a month or two. If that happens I'll surely try to rack up some miles in eastern Shandong. Had some great riding last summer with ZMC888 in the Taishan area.

cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)