Some observations over maintenance on Chinese bikes:

I have owned/maintained many non-Chinese bikes and ALL of them so far specify different tyre pressures for the front and back wheels and these change wether you carry a passenger or not.

The last 3 Chinese bikes I've bought simply give you a figure regardless. For example my Skyteam Honda Dax replicas and Qingi QM200GY just specify something like 2.25 kpa for both wheels. The weight distribution is hardly 50/50 on both of them, and on the Qinqi the wheels are different widths.
Have they discovered something other reputable makers don't know?...do they care?.

My Qingqi owners manual does not call for valve clearance checks or adjustments on the maintenance schedule at all.
On checking with the importers technical man he tried to assure me in a condescending tone of voice that "they don't EVER need adjustment Sir...". I reminded him that this Suzuki-like engine needs the valves checking/adjusting at 1000 km and at 4000 km intervals thereafter according to Suzuki's DR200 workshop manual.

I finally coaxed the clearances out of him, 0.5 and 0.8 mm he says...Knowing that Suzuki specify something like 0.08-0.13mm (0.003"-0.005") I asked him repeatedly wether he meant 0.05-0.08 mm he still insisted on 0.5-0.8mm.
With these settings the engine would have more rattles than a millionaires baby...and wreck your valve gear in the process.

The Qingqi QM200GY-b has a rear shock absorber fitted with a schrader valve to inflate with a suspension air pump and regulate the pre-load. Not only is it not mentioned in the manual, but the importer denies it exists or claims that it's for nitrogen...

Basically you appear to be on your own when maintaining these bikes, can't rely on the makers data on tyres or the importers bullshit over maintenance data.