Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    Hey all, here are two videos i made earlyer on today with my Motrax kwikcam helmet cam i dug out of my drawer today.

Firstly we have the ride down the road a bit its about 3 minutes long rufly.

Enjoy ? Please leave me feedback on my riding, sorry the camera faces the ground most of the time takes some getting used to the positioning of the camera :L

And this video is of my Lexmoto Lsm 125 and my Written off Pulse Adrenaline 125

I dont understand how my pulse is a write of but hay Ho LOL

and just to be funny heres a video of my cats, when they were kittens :L

Hope u enjoyed and probably many more videos on the way :)

many thanks for watch, Steve x
    Last edited by adrenalinesteve; 06-27-2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Fucked it up :L
    Pulse Adrenaline 125 Beast of a bike

2. #2 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear Steve,

Thanks for posting, and really enjoy feeling your enthusiasm. Alas, many members of MCM (those of us inside China's "Great Firewall") are unable to enjoy your videos because of restrictions on access to certain international services. Two of those are Facebook and Youtube. Some of us have installed services that enable us to climb over the firewall, so at times we can access forbidden sites.

Through no fault of your own, your post seems to have taken things to a new level, as this is the first time I've seen anyone try to post video via facebook. In any case, even with my various grandma busters, which usually allow me to penetrate the firewall, I am hitting a brick wall with your videos. What this means is that Facebook is probably not a good place to post vids, at least not if you want your fellow Chinabike lovers inside China to see them.

There are some hosting sites that do better, including Vimeo, which sometimes is not blocked inside China. Perhaps others in this forum with more video acumen can suggest others. Even youtube is a better option than facebook, as I generally have no problem viewing youtube vids via the grandma-buster.

One other thing: I don't know what font that is that you are using in some of your posts, but it's almost illegible on my Mac -- coming in all crammed together in a weird half-tone. Are you actually applying a certain font that you like, or is that some kind of default on your system? I look forward to reading your posts, and hope you can stick to the MCM default font if possible. Incidentally, in the above post, you start out with the illegible font, but at the end of the post you are using the default font, which comes in loud and clear!

Best thanks, and cheers!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    Hey thanks for the reply and that actually sucks big time :( i dont know how to put videos on here other wise :/ i thought i made a pretty good post HAHA

and was a different font yes, sorry about that :L

steve

4. #4 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    I cannot see them they have a security notice on them...you have to set the permissions to allow people to see them.

5. #5 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    steve, the rear shock on your lexmoto does it have preload adjustment? im trying to find a rear shock that has adjustment as mine is just too soft for a supermoto.

6. #6 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    nope its the same as the pulse :( :L, the bikes on its second engine already the "mechanics" dont know wtf there doing absolute wankers :(

7. #7 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    ahh thats a shame but thanks for the info mate, electrical fault or is it mechanical?

8. #8 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    mechanical i presume my lexmoto had 4 oil leaks and ive had it a month yesterday, and its on its SECOND engine :L fuckin shit bike :L

9. #9 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    sounds like dodgy gaskets or lack of gasket sealant hmmm bit of a shame since that bike of yours did look proper smart, i would suggest u getting my bike but its a costly option both the price of the bike and the insurance

10. #10 Re: Lexmoto lsm 125 and my written off pulse adrenaline and a little ride 
    what bike do u have ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast