Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 most confusing RSR 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    i have a superbyke rsr 125 it has a custom made performance exhaust and a race cdi but it still feels like its restricted should i try and derestrict the airbox or put a sport air filter and main jet on there??

cheers
    guy

2. #2 Re: most confusing RSR 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by relentless addict View Post
    i have a superbyke rsr 125 it has a custom made performance exhaust and a race cdi but it still feels like its restricted should i try and derestrict the airbox or put a sport air filter and main jet on there??

cheers
    guy
    You are correct thatīs the next step: change the air filter, main jet, and if possible replace your spark plug with NGK iridium equivalent, hope this helps...

3. #3 Re: most confusing RSR 
    Are you talking this bike ?http://www.motorfans.com.cn/bbs/t_556854.htm
    Up jetted?
    Which racing cdi? Some are pos just had the look. The old Suzi GS125 w/o rev limiter (http://www.motoyes.net/BBS/viewthread.php?tid=197552 ) OR that 4 curve chinese for en2 i posted b4 is what u need
    Last edited by humanbeing; 07-08-2011 at 10:15 AM.

4. #4 Re: most confusing RSR 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    the cdi that i have is a kamakazi dont know if its four curve or what but looking at the ngk irridium sparky and also going up to a 105 main jet in the carb possably use one of my custom ram air creations for the air filter

btw anyone local to the uk who wants a custom ram filter let me know let me know email me on g.constable@live.co.uk