Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 CCW Heists in the Wild 
    So on Monday in the States it was the country's Independence Day, so I went for a ride 10 hours and 130 miles completed the day.

I started off to meet my buddy Matt, who also bought a CCW tha Heist and modeled his after mine, after I replaced my rear light back to the stock one.

Once that was done I started on my 20 mile trek to his place to pick him up and a quick stop for a coffee and a quick bite for breakfast then the real ride began.

We headed up Rt 23 to the Sussex County Fairgrounds and stopped off for a few pics
    Took my Heist down to the grass

Matt Kept his up on the road

We road around some of the country roads for a bit and went to lunch at a place called the chatter box

After lunch we hit the road again and ended up riding into New York taking 94 to 17A around GreenWood Lake and to some of the mountains for some nice twisties
    the video is of a ride i did a week or 2 ago but it shows the road we were on. Didnt have my camera setup for this trip

from there we cut back into New Jersey and hit the wanaque reservoir for a break and took some more nice pics. there was this great old 37 Ford there tat we parked by and talked to the owner for a bit

mat checking out the scenery

from there we decided to head back into New York and take Long Meadow road by some of the other lakes a nice 30 minute ride out and up I have a vid from another time up there as well

we pulled over for a bit because it was Hot about 32 - 33C or just over 90F and found some shade

I'm just kicked back on the bikes relaxing a bit

Matt relaxing

From there we hit the road again and found a side road about 45 minutes later, that was more of an off road than anything and we needed to stop and take a few pics

Poor Matt was broken on th eroad side, this was the longest he has ever riden, esp on a rigid Bobber

but he was ready to get back on the road

And So was I

We took this road further down and found a field with these two structures sitting there and Matt and I both parked at opposite ends and took some pics

The field was a few acres and we road around it for a bit. From there we were parched and needed to get a drink and high tailed it to a Biker Pub i knew not too far away about 20 miles. We stayed there and had a drink and hung out for an hour and half then went back to Matt's place, where we checked over the bikes and I continued on my own and stopped snapped a few pics at a scenic overlook

and hit a bike night in the area where I hung out for a few hours talking with all the guys and finally home.
    End of the day well over 200 km of just taking it easy
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

2. #2 Re: CCW Heists in the Wild 
    C-Moto Senior
    Nice....
    John MacGugan
    Owner - 233 Customs
    Cleveland CycleWerks Dealer