Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: twins ha ha!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: twins ha ha! 
    That's how mine is, with a pop of blue flame on overrun, still need a cdi though.

2. #12 Re: twins ha ha! 
    aha yh cant beat abit of back fire whenever you ask for it, my CDI has been deristricted for a full 20.1bhp atm absolutely love the handling on my Rieju proper lovely to show her some corners on my normal commute to work plus at 5:30am theres no traffic and its just cold enough to get some slippage without damaging the rear tire

3. #13 Re: twins ha ha! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennon View Post
    aha yh cant beat abit of back fire whenever you ask for it, my CDI has been deristricted for a full 20.1bhp atm absolutely love the handling on my Rieju proper lovely to show her some corners on my normal commute to work plus at 5:30am theres no traffic and its just cold enough to get some slippage without damaging the rear tire
    Not had mine sliding yet, but having trouble finding a cdi that will fit, needs to be 8 pins aparrently.

4. #14 Re: twins ha ha! 
    yh iv heard getting a CDI for a Pulse,sinnis,pioneer or superbyke is really hard could always try the suzuki in which its based off the EN125, marauder 125, DR-Z 125 or could even fit the DR200 CDI to it being the same bottom end just having a 125 head and piston instead. iv heard from a mate who has the sinnis apache that the standard tyres are crap in the wet just locking up instantly with teh smallest dab of the brakes

5. #15 Re: twins ha ha! 
    Quote Originally Posted by offtheclockuk View Post
    Not had mine sliding yet, but having trouble finding a cdi that will fit, needs to be 8 pins aparrently.
    Pls read my old post , the old "Denso" GS125 box (need to rewire ) w/o rev limiter is a good parther for this engine. en2 (4 curve) http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9153886492 is another good product if u knows how to diy.
    Moonbloodsflow bought the EN3 for his 200 , he may explain it in plain English. My technical terms in English is limited, i just know how to make it "works".

6. #16 Re: twins ha ha! 
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    Pls read my old post , the old "Denso" GS125 box (need to rewire ) w/o rev limiter is a good parther for this engine. en2 (4 curve) http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9153886492 is another good product if u knows how to diy.
    Moonbloodsflow bought the EN3 for his 200 , he may explain it in plain English. My technical terms in English is limited, i just know how to make it "works".
    Very tempted by that, if your English is not so good pictures always help! Just wish I was a bit better with wiring :-(

7. #17 Re: twins ha ha! 
    The 32900-05370 / 138100-7530 Denso (w/o rev limit & more aggersive "curve" ie. no noise/ emission BS as these days) http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10286665697 for earilest EN125 (using 12mm DR*EA just as the old GS ) is the "idiot proof" (same plug) goodies for these engine
    Kennon may also helps u . That CDI developer can spokes Cantonese. Immgrant from "Sha Tau Kok" (restriced area near border which = very bad develoment) in colony days are very common .
    Last edited by humanbeing; 07-10-2011 at 11:07 AM.

8. #18 Re: twins ha ha! 
    C-Moto Regular
    If you guy have any questions about the CDI's humanbeing mentioned, specifically the EN3 but I assume the EN2 is similiar, I can probably try to help you out. I am in the states and am using the EN3 on my QLink XF200. Don't be fooled by the wires sticking out, at least on the EN those are specifically used for setting the different curves, think of them like jumpers. It was completely plug n' play and works great. I have a thread over on chinariders if you're interested.

http://chinariders.net/modules.php?n...wtopic&t=12413

9. #19 Re: twins ha ha! 
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks man, if it's ok I might have to tap you and humanbeing for more information soon?

10. #20 Re: twins ha ha! 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by offtheclockuk View Post
    That's exactly what I'm looking for, thanks man, if it's ok I might have to tap you and humanbeing for more information soon?
    Sure thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast