Greetings MyChinaMoto community!

Many thanks for all your support during Hans and my Great Ride Forward. Was an amazing experience and I know we wouldn't have made it out of Shanghai if it wasn't for the help of the members here.

Unfortunately, it's back to reality for me...luckily that still involves motorcycles! I now work as editor of US-China Today, an online mag out of the University of Southern California's US-China Institute. While the site is quiet at the moment, we're looking to make a big splash once our school year starts back up, and I see no better way than a feature article on China's moto community.

As an online publication, we have the advantage of great multimedia. I'm looking to do a slideshow of the riders out there - your bike, destinations, and most importantly, you. I want to give readers a sense of the variety out there, what the community is all about.

If you are interested in contributing a picture or two, contact me at pbwinter @ usc.edu I want to feature the RIDERS and any unique RIDES, so send along what you think captures both.

If any of you all are also interested in doing a quick interview, have a tale to tell, or anything else, shoot me your contact info and I'll be in touch.

Got to get the word out on this great group!

Best,
Peter

-----
Peter Winter 文博瀚
Managing Editor | US-China Today
USC US-China Institute
w 213 740 9488
uschina.usc.edu

http://www.greatrideforward.com/Grea...s/TitlePic.jpg