Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    HEY, I think human being just solved my problem with the wheel install. The rocketa.com site has a beautiful blow up step-by-step assembly diagram. The instructions are even in English. I guess I had better sober up and get to work. Thanks again for all your help. You guys are great.

2. #12 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    pee,
    Humanbeing is the best we got on this forum. He might be a bot and just pretending to be human.
    Anyway, glad that you are progressing in your build.

3. #13 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Barnone,

Yeah. Old Being steered me to a good diagram. Although not my specific scooter, I think the set-up is very similar. I'm still looking at bolts on the shock absorber casings that don't seem to hold or attach to anything. But, onward and upward.

4. #14 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey, Chinese scooter owners (that would be us), thanks to all you wonderful peeps and my diligent efforts on the wide, wide world of the Internet, I now have a front wheel installed with brakes. Behold, the wonder.098.jpg

5. #15 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Now, because you folks have been so helpful, I have another one for you. In my last post, you will notice what appears to be the horn assembly (and, no, it is not attached to the tire). As you can see, it is hanging by it's electrical wires and attached to a bracket that is looking for a home. I think I found a spot and was wondering if it makes a crap where I put it. Plenty of unknown holes and bolts on the shock holders. Any guesses??

And, while I'm on a roll here, tell me the easiest way to roll that bad boy 330 pound monster up onto its stand. My back is killing me trying to pick up the front to push it back while pushing on the foot pedal. Thanks in advance and I know you peeps will have an answer - right or wrong.

6. #16 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Noob
    I just bought the exact same scooter and have the same assembly problems. I assumed the instructions were just not packed. Now I wonder if I'll be able to put it together....Is is possible to get instructions from scooter depot?

7. #17 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Noob
    almost got it put together....what did you attach the speedometer cable grommet to? I can't find a place that seems obvious to attach it.

I attached the horn assembly to the handlebar stem. There was a bolt I removed then flipped the horn assembly so it is on the driver's left and replaced the screw thru whole thing. Seemed like the perfect place and it worked....all I really cared about.

I hear a few beers calling my name...happy scooting.

8. #18 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    hehe, this is funny. Pictures would help.

9. #19 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    fjd, not to worry. Sunny Sports has published some excellent assembly instructions put together by their Tech team. No thanks to the Chinese who don't ship assembly instructions. If you send me your email, I'll attach the ones I have for you. Both youtube and other files. Not to mention, the many fine people on here who helped guide me through the darkness.

10. #20 Re: Helppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    fjd. I was wondering what rubber thingy was. It's the speedometer grommet. Who knew? Mine is still dangling from the brake line. Screw it, I couldn't find the plug. Hey, fjd, I had the same discovery with my horn assembly. Found the spot, bada bing bada boom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast