AWWWW.. you're killing me here..

Really, I was so torn between this and my current bike. I saw the Yammie at the showroom it was clearly the best bike you could buy in China. But I was put off by the 125 engine and those skinny forks. But what did I know .. this is my second bike, the previous (4 year old Honda VLX 400cc Cruiser, or Steed) didn't give me enough trouble to teach me anything really, i just rode and rode .. . So really I didn't know much to make an informed decision. I really regret getting the piece of junk I have now..
/end of off topic rant ..

From memory, what I remember catching my attention on the ybr:: a) neat instrument panel b) super comfortable saddle c) very good paint finish, I think this will hold up good against rust and dirt.

Found this ::

Possible to buy?? I feel safer with lights and sirens on ... Wait, come to think about it, what would happen if I kit my similarly? If stopped, I could say this is for my safety? lol .. Now I get stopped for having the lights on at daytime :D

Another option is ::

Exact same engine, wheels, also tubeless tires.. only difference is taller suspension.