Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #21 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    You mention a four valve XR200…that was only in 84-85, it was not a good configuration it had overheating issues. That engine was called the RFVC 4 valve motor, it lacked a needed oil cooler.

2. #22 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Honda called that 63.5 x 62.2mm as "MD29E" in XLR200. Valve Clearance in/ex 1.00mm Data from Honda delear in Japan http://www.ride-inc.net/file/32/data.pdf
    Last edited by humanbeing; 08-28-2011 at 01:11 PM.

3. #23 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 

■ 1993 to index of years Motorcycle Product News May 25, 1993
    Equipped with a self-starter for easy starting
    Land a full-fledged sport bike "Honda XLR200R/125R" released
    Honda Motor Co., Ltd. is a lightweight persistent and single-cylinder four-stroke air-cooled engines to deliver yet easy-output characteristics, land a full-fledged sport bike equipped with a self-starter, easy start-up "Honda XLR200R/125R "from July 02 to be released.

XLR200R/125R this country, as well as dedicated off-road vehicles have been active in the endurance race that is held in such terrain around the world under the "XR Series" concept development "in the light more fun" " a wider range of riders, "" long riding without stress "that can run on the basic performance, friendly to the common rider, the easier to restart the engine, such as uneven terrain with poor footing more equipped with a self-starter and enjoy that land off-road motorcycle sport in earnest.

Honda XLR200R
    Number of Sales Planning ● (annual domestic) Total Series 6,000 ● Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price XLR125R 349,000 yen
    XLR200R 369,000 yen (An example of local retail price: 12,000 yen Hokkaido, Okinawa 8,0000 yen. Except for some other areas.)
    (Prices. Excluding consumption tax).
    Engine, a four-stroke single cylinder air-cooled, OHC · Lightweight, compact design, shape and domed Ranran room, connecting rods and pistons were balanced at a high level strength and light weight, PD type carburetor small, lightweight such as adopting a characteristic that exhibits sufficiently responsive and easy to handle persistence in low and medium engine speeds frequently used in daily life. The transmission is equipped with a five-speed transmission with gear ratios set to utilize the engine's output characteristics. In addition, the cam chain tensioner automatically adjusts the air cleaner element and excellent maintenance of the viscous type, such as adopting a small battery MF, trying to design maintainability into consideration. Furthermore, with the equipment self-starter, an AC generator that uses a more reliable high-power type.

Frame, high rigidity and toughness (flexibility), semi-double cradle frame uses a circular cross section of the pipe was balanced at a high level. It also reduces damage to the engine, which features a bolt-on skid pipe jam little mud.

Suspension, to improve the poor road vehicle transmissions in long-stroke (before: after 250mm /: 225mm) wheel travel (operational) as well as securing the amount and distribution space Furontosa, large-diameter inner tube diameter of 37mm adopted, which ensures smooth operation and high rigidity. Also, the rear is equipped with a combination of pressurized dampers exert a stable pro-link suspension damping reputation. In addition, large diameter, lightweight (before: after 21-inch / 18 inch) tires used off-road type of Arumirimu, we may reconcile the nimble maneuverability in the city with excellent maneuverability and rough surfaces that.

The brake disk plate diameter 240mm front hydraulic disc with adopting a combination of the two piston caliper and sintered pads for light weight and high rigidity, the rear is a 110mm diameter piece hub to reduce unsprung weight uses a drum brake, the braking force to ensure good unpaved surfaces in applications ranging from the city.

Appearance, off-road vehicles that are only active in the world "XR" series of images and design, fuel tank capacity 9l "XLR" along with arranging the logo, graphics tricolor coloring in shades of white Shasta adopted a pattern that is fresh and lively.

Main Specifications
    Alias
    XLR125R
    XLR200R
    Vehicle Name Model
    Honda JD16
    MD29 Honda
    Length × Width × Height (m)
    2.190 × 0.840 × 1.175
    2.140 × 0.840 × 1.175
    Wheelbase (m)
    Ground clearance (m)
    Seat height (m)
    Dry weight / vehicle weight (kg)
    122/111
    123/112
    Seating capacity (persons)
    Two
    Fuel consumption (km / L) the constant speed test 60km / h
    Minimum turning radius (m)
    Engine Type JD09E (air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke OHC ·) MD29E (air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke OHC ·) Total displacement (cm 3)
    Bore × stroke (mm)
    56.5 × 49.5
    63.5 × 62.2
    Compression Ratio
    Maximum output (PS / rpm)
    12 / 9,000
    18 / 8,000
    Maximum torque (kgm / rpm)
    1.0 / 7,000
    1.7 / 6,500
    Carburetor Model
    PD52
    PD3C
    Starting method
    Self
    Type ignition system
    CDI type battery ignition
    Lubricating method
    Expression pumping splash
    Lubricating oil capacity (L)
    Fuel tank capacity (L)
    Clutch
    Wet multi-plate coil spring
    Transmission Format
    Constant mesh 5-speed return
    Transmission gear ratio
    First gear
    2 speed
    3 speed
    4-speed
    5-speed
    Reduction ratio (primary / secondary)
    4.055/3.000
    3.090/3.230
    Caster (degrees) / Trail (mm)
    25 ° 40 '/ 95
    Tire Size
    Before
    2.75-21 45P
    Later
    4.10-18 59P
    Braking
    Before
    Hydraulic disc
    Later
    Mechanical leading trailing
    Suspension system
    Before
    Telescopic
    Later
    Swing arm (Pro-Link)
    Frame format
    Semi-double cradle

4. #24 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    That’s seems to be a good engine….I would like to know who is making that specific version of the 163FML…it may be Loncin or not? The 163FML are not all the same.

5. #25 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    Honda called that 63.5 x 62.2mm as "MD29E" in XLR200. Valve Clearance in/ex 1.00mm Data from Honda delear in Japan http://www.ride-inc.net/file/32/data.pdf
    Hi, tks for the info.
    I have posted the Service Manual of Honda XL200R 1996 on Page 1.
    For those who using CG + CB based engine from honda should DL this.
    Current bike....2011 M-Bike JL200GY-2C
    New Hobby: Photograph with Sony A500 + Minolta 50/1.4 - 28/2.8 - Zoom 80-200 APO G NEX5n + Most vintage German manual lenses i.e. Carl Zeiss Jena, Schneider Kreutznach, Enna Munchen, ISCO Gottingen, Steinheil, Voigtlander, Paxatte Staeble, Elmar & Elmarit, Meyer Gorlitz, Roeschlein Kreuznach, Rollei, Edixa, Pentacon, Schacht Ulm, Exakta, and enjoy life

6. #26 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Hi MJH,

-I wonder were the version with a six speed is made?

To my knowledge.....
    In my area only import the Vertical CG + CB based engine by Lifan. (There also horizon based engine)
    These engines has been used in wide range,

Below is a kind of vehicle dry weight approx 400-450 Kgs powered by Lifan 110 - 200cc engine.

Those youngster swap the engine into old bike and run like hell. But it also brake down very fast.

Back a few years ago the quality is not there, but now the quality is much better.
    All these air cool vertical only with conventional 5 speed, some model with only down kick.
    Some model has reverse gear.

Only some newer engine with Liquid cool will fit with 6 speed.
    New Hobby: Photograph with Sony A500 + Minolta 50/1.4 - 28/2.8 - Zoom 80-200 APO G NEX5n + Most vintage German manual lenses i.e. Carl Zeiss Jena, Schneider Kreutznach, Enna Munchen, ISCO Gottingen, Steinheil, Voigtlander, Paxatte Staeble, Elmar & Elmarit, Meyer Gorlitz, Roeschlein Kreuznach, Rollei, Edixa, Pentacon, Schacht Ulm, Exakta, and enjoy life

7. #27 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    those horizontal engines are very powerful but they are known to break down allot since there predominantly used in pitbikes that go like stink but do require allot of maintenance since the original engine there based off the C90 or supercub will hardly hassle 60mph on the falt and your asking it to produce twice as much power with abit more CC's,
    Stomp.jpghere's a friend of mines 140cc pitbike pumping around 17bhp on the rear wheel its a zongshen made engine with CRf50 replica body.
    I do really like that supermoto in the last picture on the left reminds me of a galaxy XTR 125F for european markets

8. #28 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennon View Post
    those horizontal engines are very powerful but they are known to break down allot since there predominantly used in pitbikes that go like stink but do require allot of maintenance since the original engine there based off the C90 or supercub will hardly hassle 60mph on the falt and your asking it to produce twice as much power with abit more CC's,
    Stomp.jpghere's a friend of mines 140cc pitbike pumping around 17bhp on the rear wheel its a zongshen made engine with CRf50 replica body.
    I do really like that supermoto in the last picture on the left reminds me of a galaxy XTR 125F for european markets
    Nice pitbike your friend has there with a powerful output, it is increddible and must be running great.

In my area the most famous is Kawasaki KSR110 as below pic
    This sucker is good in the traffic and city riding.

more pic
    http://mail.mocyc.com/modifyzone/vie...A&idmodify=466
    http://www.mocyc.com/modifyzone/view...I&idmodify=443

9. #29 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    While waiting for the new bike that I will pick up on 5 Sep 11.
    These historical 50cc WGP by honda. (killing time and not to get too bore while waiting)

RC110 / RC111 / RC112 /RC113 / RC114 / RC115
    These increddible machine pump output from 10 HP up to 16 HP in the latest model.
    Top speed hit >170 Km/hrs
    The engine pump out >320 HP per Liter !!!!! on the NA engine

RC110

RC111

RC112

RC113

RC115

RC115

RC115

RC116

RC116

Beside this, in 2004 Honda made replica Honda CB50R
    Small and light weight for street use with top speed of 120 Kh/hrs
    I wish I can own one of this bike. So far I only know that 3 bikes of CB50R in Thailand.

10. #30 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    quite a nice bike i know the chinese company skyteam make a replica aswell 50cc in all, but i cant recall the name there was a picture or two of it in some thread about a chinese motorshow here

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast