Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. #31 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    I plan to do costom made Rear Silencer as below pic.
    The stock exhaust pipe will replace by Stainless Steel.
    I shall do this u/g, as prepare for the engine performance in the future.

Current bike....2011 M-Bike JL200GY-2C
    New Hobby: Photograph with Sony A500 + Minolta 50/1.4 - 28/2.8 - Zoom 80-200 APO G NEX5n + Most vintage German manual lenses i.e. Carl Zeiss Jena, Schneider Kreutznach, Enna Munchen, ISCO Gottingen, Steinheil, Voigtlander, Paxatte Staeble, Elmar & Elmarit, Meyer Gorlitz, Roeschlein Kreuznach, Rollei, Edixa, Pentacon, Schacht Ulm, Exakta, and enjoy life

2. #32 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    are there any DB limits over there in thailand, my exhaust is illegal since its louder than the 94DB limit and is actually stamped for offroad use but iv become ascutom to getting past police without them noticeing its too loud, having a straight through exhaust made a huge difference to my bike no catalytic converter meaning there isnt a huge build up in heat reducing back pressure plus allows for some nice crackiling back fire out the exhaust.

im starting to like scorpion exhausts allot more especially how they've started to design them with performance and looks in mind now
    Scorpion exhaust.jpgthey do exhausts for 125's all the way up to 1000cc superbikes

3. #33 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Yes, it is 92db@1metre
    All the big company they sold out the cost is too high as they have to pay for Marketing.
    You can see silencer in page 3 installed into KSR110, they are over size for 110cc engine but free flow.
    I was thinking to hve the muffler shop to the custom made for me or I hve a choice to select already made one
    with straight pipe free flow or I may get SuperTrap of USA in the second hand shop as they cost all very close (around USD 80.-)
    Plus stainless steel exhaust pipe will cost around USD 100.-

.....Fueling

I filled up my CB750 with E20 since I got the bike, just the last 2 tanks filled with E10
    Now I just notice I lose the power in all rpm range plus the sound of engine is more gentle.
    I use to filled up with E35 (E85 mix with E20) I get harder to start as I did not do the tunning.

Tonight I will fill up with E20 and let you guy know how my engine respond.....

Cheers
    Kot
    New Hobby: Photograph with Sony A500 + Minolta 50/1.4 - 28/2.8 - Zoom 80-200 APO G NEX5n + Most vintage German manual lenses i.e. Carl Zeiss Jena, Schneider Kreutznach, Enna Munchen, ISCO Gottingen, Steinheil, Voigtlander, Paxatte Staeble, Elmar & Elmarit, Meyer Gorlitz, Roeschlein Kreuznach, Rollei, Edixa, Pentacon, Schacht Ulm, Exakta, and enjoy life

4. #34 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    ahh iv finally found the skyteam which is a replica to that honda you posted earliar
    http://skyteam.en.alibaba.com/produc...APPROVAL_.html
    available in either 50cc or 125 engine form
    Skyteam Ace 50.jpg

5. #35 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Hi,

In my country called, Tiger TT150. Unfortunatly never import as I believe it not passing the emission test.
    These pic.

6. #36 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Today I bought a hand guard and installed at the shop.
    Register plate is at the HQ will pass to dealer on Monday. I can pick up the bike then......

This is the VIN number at the chassis....
    LLCJYL2C99B200001

If anyone could tell which factory assemble this bike.

7. #37 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    ftp://ftp.nhtsa.dot.gov/mfrmail/ORG4773.pdf
    Kinlon is the manufacturer a division of Loncin.

8. #38 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Hi,

M.Tks to MJH for those info it is very usful.

I pick up the bike on 7/Sep/11 and will do the review in city riding with photo.

Cheers
    Kot

9. #39 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Hi,
    Just pick up the bike on Wed 7 Sep 11 in the afternoon. After that it was raining like dog and cat.....
    This morning I arrived at working place and took some picture with what I plan....

><((((º>.:" Review MB JL200GY-2C <º))))><

Hand Guard installed / Unique document holder / SS License plate cover /
    Pic taken with mobile phone, the quality is not too good due to poor lighting

At parking space

Unique document holder, just bolt up down here

Hand guard in blue, I also bought another style hand guard in black which I think look better than this one

Plate 993....Lucky me...some elder told me the sum is 21 means accident free....Ahhhh

Gear shifter a short one, will fine replacment with CNC and foldable

Front brake require bedding

REar brake was stuck right after I left the shop. Had to adjust the the master pump.
    Positive way was already bedding In by this accident malfunctional of poor adjusting from factory.

I also look forward to these stuff....
    1/ CNC lever
    2/ Hydrolic clutch system
    3/ fold gear shifter
    4/ stainless Steel bolts
    5/ Change alualloy wheel and new street tyre

10. #40 Re: My new Chinese Enduro Bike "M-Bike JL200GY-2C" 
    Spec of the gear ratio, Primary, Final

Speed comparision of stock 13 sprocket VS sprocket 15 teeth

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast