Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. #41 Re: My CB400SF Version S 
    Yr CB400s looks nicer and nicer.
    Just a trick on the black colour at frame and also brake, trick that you can use black nail-paint to touch it up.
    After dry nobody will tell the diff.

alu bolts are nice, but I like the real stainless steel bolt. They are strong and last forever!!!!

New rear shock look great and colour match. However the stock Showa is much better in performance, also Ohlin but kind of big bucks.
    Clean inside head light and lens, once it is very clear the bike will look like new bike.
    Current bike....2011 M-Bike JL200GY-2C
    New Hobby: Photograph with Sony A500 + Minolta 50/1.4 - 28/2.8 - Zoom 80-200 APO G NEX5n + Most vintage German manual lenses i.e. Carl Zeiss Jena, Schneider Kreutznach, Enna Munchen, ISCO Gottingen, Steinheil, Voigtlander, Paxatte Staeble, Elmar & Elmarit, Meyer Gorlitz, Roeschlein Kreuznach, Rollei, Edixa, Pentacon, Schacht Ulm, Exakta, and enjoy life

2. #42 Re: My CB400SF Version S 
    Yr front wheel is not in balance. What is the cause?
    Is it the rim or tire.
    Current bike....2011 M-Bike JL200GY-2C
    New Hobby: Photograph with Sony A500 + Minolta 50/1.4 - 28/2.8 - Zoom 80-200 APO G NEX5n + Most vintage German manual lenses i.e. Carl Zeiss Jena, Schneider Kreutznach, Enna Munchen, ISCO Gottingen, Steinheil, Voigtlander, Paxatte Staeble, Elmar & Elmarit, Meyer Gorlitz, Roeschlein Kreuznach, Rollei, Edixa, Pentacon, Schacht Ulm, Exakta, and enjoy life

3. #43 Re: My CB400SF Version S 
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoKai View Post
    Love the bike, and great posts!
    Just wish we can all HEAR it as well!

Possible to post a video somewhere and give us a link of the bike in action?
    For sure, actually since I bought it on the Fujian adventure, you'll hear and see it in action somewhere in one of the last vids (although I'll make a special vid and post it here soon) :)

4. #44 Re: My CB400SF Version S 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kot View Post
    Yr CB400s looks nicer and nicer.
    Just a trick on the black colour at frame and also brake, trick that you can use black nail-paint to touch it up.
    After dry nobody will tell the diff.

alu bolts are nice, but I like the real stainless steel bolt. They are strong and last forever!!!!

New rear shock look great and colour match. However the stock Showa is much better in performance, also Ohlin but kind of big bucks.
    Clean inside head light and lens, once it is very clear the bike will look like new bike.
    Thanks for the tips :) I also learnt that you can use nailpolish as locktight in an emergency :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kot View Post
    Yr front wheel is not in balance. What is the cause?
    Is it the rim or tire.
    The rim is damaged, it's much better now, but I'm still going to get a new one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345