After a maniac in an SUV tried repeatedly to ram me into the barriers on an expressway recently i've decided to sell my bike. I've a wife and baby and after 5 months of riding around Shanghai i've seen enough to re-evaluate things a little.

The bike is less than 6 months old and comes with the Shanghai Hu C plate. It's been well loved and looked after and still in showroom condition. It has all the usual upgrades like a HID light, loud horn, and remote alarm.

I want rid of this bike so quickly that i'll even throw in my Alpinestars racing jacket with body armour, Alpinestars gloves, a Tanked helmet, a Yuma disc lock, an extra set of body armour, and i'd be willing to accompany you to the traffic management bureau to exchange ownership and get it registered in your name. The bike, plate and gear is worth about 28,000rmb and is all less than 6 months old.

18,800rmb ono. PM me.

P1060540.jpg

P1060558.jpg

P1060555.jpg

P1060551.jpg

I'm selling the bike and plate together so if you don't need the plate you'll have to sell it yourself. But the value of the plate is increasing.