Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Qlink Legacy

1. #1 Qlink Legacy 
    C-Moto Noob
    I am buying a qlink legacy 250. I had a few questions. Has anyone ever removed the lower fairings to expose the engine? If so, any input would be great. I lifted the seat to try to find the battery to charge it and it looks different then any other bike i have looked at. How do i get to and charge the battery? And also I wanted to modify or buy a new exhaust to make it louder. Any ideas where i can buy one? Or do I need to know or purchase anything else to modify or replace the exhaust? Thanks in advance.

2. #2 Re: Qlink Legacy 
    I do not know about that but their is a recall on those, since they are categorized as a motorcycle they have to have two brake controls one for the front and one for the back.

As of July 1, 2010, CFMOTO has been having their dealers install a right foot operated rear brake kit at no charge. Customers can contact CFMOTO Powersports by telephone at 888-823-6686. This recall is National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Campaign number 10V027000. Owners can also contact the NHTSA at888-327-4236.