so. i know i've disappeared from these forums for a while (again), but i'm back and hopefully this'll be a permanent thing.. never enough people to shoot shit with on the intarwebz

i thought i'd let you guys know what's been going on and why the delay, etc. i've not given up on getting a bike, but it's been a bit of a struggle to find the time and finance to make this happen.

long story short, i started a part-time job which quickly became full-time + over-time, got bumped up to full-time pay, 12 hour work-days took over my life with little money to show for it. i even stopped running my own events for the past few months!

plan of action? i've quit my job. now that i have the finances to finally get a bike (i've now decided on getting a QJ150-19A in Benelli green! ), I find myself running out of time..

..because I'm moving to Xi'an in under 2 weeks, for 4 months!

i'm scrambling to get my license before I go, applying tomorrow and will fly back to beijing to take the tests if i have to. Just went out to buy my helmet, some gloves, a jacket and protective gear for the knees today so you KNOW i'm gonna make this happen this time :)

anyways, just wanted to say hello to everyone again.. i've missed being around on the forums!

that is all.