Hello to all! I'm new to the world of Chinese motorcycles, but not to motorcycles in general. Although it's been about 11 years since the last I rode. My past bikes were a Suzuki DR125, DR250, Kawasaki KLR250 and a Honda XR350. I got rid of my bike after a serious car accident that required surgery on my knees and left me unable to ride for an extended period of time....Fast forward 11 years and my wife has been begging me to teach her to ride and begging me for a motorcycle, dirt bike or whatever (she didn't know me when I had my bikes, but her brother rides). This brings me here. After some research into the legality of the bikes in New York State, I pulled the trigger and bought 2 Lifeng SL200-2's from Rabbit Scooters ( I'll post pics when I get my camera working). I just finished the minor assembly required and I must say I'm pleased with the product for the money! Of course there are some minor flaws that I more or less expected through my research and just the fact of what the bikes cost. I'm eagerly awaiting my MSO's so I can register them and hit the road! I hope to gain some knowledge and respect for these bikes through my purchase and talking with people on this site and others. Speaking of which, are there any other forums out there that are worth checking out? Thanks in advance for what I'm sure will be a great ride here on the site.